How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man imagine Akainu, Aokiji, Greenbull, and Fujitora all pulling up on the island while Kizaru is still here. Fuji alone was lifting an entire island above his head on Dressrosa, lord knows that would be the biggest wtf moment in the history of this manga for that much firepower to be on one island at the same time.

Nobody even sweatin the gorosei all pulling up, that tells you how people truly feel deep down.

Akainu pulling up alone would garner more fear like you said, and people want to tell me they actually believe in the Gorosei.

Side note this also goes to show you how much Kizaru is actually being held back cause he's a walking buster call/nuke by himself. He has not even shown the casual destruction of past. The excuse we could give him was govt territory, but not post Buster Call, and fair he got grabbed recently and tossed away. But if he doesn't get up and start blowing shit apart soon, Oda will have to do much better at presenting the why.
That is actually truth akainu puilling up would get me more hyped I would ask myself who the next donut ?

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Have you ever stopped to think that Kizaru is now shaking and panting on the ground, unable to get up after receiving a simple attack? Grip, throws, punch with basic COA, and 1 punch with Adcoc.

No-one thought that, but people wanted to see their faves cherished for 20 years in action and didn't expect them to be treated like Bellamy.
He did enough. He is quite strong.
He was blatantly above Snakeman in speed, which is impressive.
He also matched G5 for a while until Luffy got serious and paralyzed him.
He's pretty strong, but he can't match a serious Luffy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.