How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's absolutely nothing insinuating that distance has anything to do with this.

The other elders, thousands of miles away, are telepathically communicating with each other at whim.
You are acting as if communicating telepathically and teleporting from thousands of miles away require the same thing?

Come on now

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Pluton would surely suit Teach as his new main ship. Those wooden rafts he currently uses don't look that resilient to me, although they could be, if they were made out of Adams wood.

Shirahoshi would be on the strawhats side. If she doesn't get kidnapped aswell. And Uranus still remains a mystery for now.

Now here comes the Cross Guild. I am torn about Crocodile. Does he still want the Pluton he was so eagerly after before the time skip? That would certainly be an interesting matchup and very random. Cross Guild vs. BB Pirates. But then again, from where would they get the Information about Plutons location?

Maybe the Cross Guild will obtain Uranus instead, thanks to Captain John's treasure. I know, it sounds out of nowhere and far-fetched for now. Time will tell.
Yeah, one Ancient Weapon will fall into Buggy's lap for sure especially considering that Crocodile was after it from the get-go...
I thought Blackbeard would take Shirahoshi instead but Pluton seem more likely now...
Shanks might convince Shirahoshi to help him and Cross Guild will end up taking over Uranus.

what inevitable ? Zoro extreme diffing lucci or being stopped by jinbei ?
The inevitable truth that when Zoro goes all out, he sends chills down the spine of the strongest Emperor. :milaugh:

They can be the main antagonists without "losing" forever, like I just said. They can take an L from Nika, but not be definitively defeated. They are still portrayed as the main antagonists. Kizaru is also a major antagonist, but not the main one, which explains why the Gorosei are now getting all this attention.
Big Mom was the "main antagonist" of WCI who did in fact receive the majority of focus as the villain there, yet did not lose in that arc. Katakuri was a "major antagonist" who lost in WCI after only being introduced properly 30 chapters beforehand

So what is your point here?

Yeah, one Ancient Weapon will fall into Buggy's lap for sure especially considering that Crocodile was after it from the get-go...
I thought Blackbeard would take Shirahoshi instead but Pluton seem more likely now...
Shanks might convince Shirahoshi to help him and Cross Guild will end up taking over Uranus.

The inevitable truth that when Zoro goes all out, he sends chills down the spine of the strongest Emperor. :milaugh:
congrats Now this cat right there is all you got for now wait for 1111 for him to finally win .

Status
Not open for further replies.