How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that the ancient Robot is going to enter the scene and it will help Luffy, cause 5 elders seem overkill. They get stalled until the 10mins are over, Luffy quits G5, cause of exhaustion, the ancient Robot stops moving and the 5 elders then intercept the message, before the whole thing was broadcasted.
And I just noticed: I guess we will get to know Luffy's exact timelimit again. It's basically birdcage 2.0 and G5 roughly will have Boundman's timelimit.

I agree with you, I also don't know how this will be played out and I struggle to see a scenario where the 5 Elders are on Egghead and Luffy still defeats Saturn

What I mean is that the narrative is very clear on Saturn being defeated by Nika this arc so it has to happen, no matter the difficulty we have to understand how it will be played out

The narrative is way too big for it not to happen at this point and Luffy is already fighting Saturn and wondering how to damage him
Yeah, I don't know. The five of them here should be a arc ending thing, but it isn't.

Unless Kizaru betrays maybe, but even that I think could happen only after the message.

It is enough for any person with common sense to see the pages
Look at the start of Garp's fight, he starts with advcoc, but suddenly Garp has to nerf against Admiral.
Look at the start of Shanks fight, he attacks with advcoc
Luffy only clearly uses advcoc 1 time, it's clear who got nerfed
Admiralover
One of the first things I said when I saw that panel of Luffy saying "someone strong is coming" is that this made me think of Shanks reacting to Kid and Luffy could easily one shot Kizaru with an attack similar to Bajrang Gun if he wanted.

I was criticized for even thinking that.

Guess Oda chose another way, he decided to nerf Luffy and make him use 10% of his Gear 5 power so admiral fans can eat well.

It has always been clear in my eyes that Kizaru was at that level, he is not yonko level but he is stronger than yonko commanders but some people got greedy and thought that admirals were for some reason yonko level.

This chapter just confirms that the real deal are the Gorosei, like we've been telling them for months.

I guess that the ancient Robot is going to enter the scene and it will help Luffy, cause 5 elders seem overkill. They get stalled until the 10mins are over, Luffy quits G5, cause of exhaustion, the ancient Robot stops moving and the 5 elders then intercept the message, before the whole thing was broadcasted.
And I just noticed: I guess we will get to know Luffy's exact timelimit again. It's basically birdcage 2.0 and G5 roughly will have Boundman's timelimit.
If they stop the message, what point in having it then?

Yeah, I don't know. The five of them here should be a arc ending thing, but it isn't.

Unless Kizaru betrays maybe, but even that I think could happen only after the message.
We also know that Vegapunk has 10 minutes to release the message

The fact we got a timing and a ticking bomb is more implying that Saturn is going down

You don't merely add a ticking bomb if nothing is happening in between

This makes me think of Dressrosa and the Birdcage and by the way, there was also a broadcast in Dressrosa

Basically race against time

If they stop the message and Luffy doesn't defeat them/Saturn there is no incident

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Remember when we were criticized for saying that Yonkou > 2 or 3 admirals then? Now they won't criticize us anymore because that's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.