How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it would be impossible for Nika to even touch Kizaru without Haki. Summon the full power of your gnat brain and recall the laws Oda has been beating into your head for the last 30 years. I know even Yonko fans can recall information that has been stressed for 30 years if they really try. Lol
Why are you playing dumb now Lee? I told you, there are levels to Haki. You don't need ACoC, flow and internal destruction to touch Kizaru.

It's a sad state for admiral fans to be intellectually so dishonest.

:risitavirus:

Just read the spoilers. What the fuck? Is our God really this strong now? He's gonna 1v5 the Gorousei
@Kerkovian @Pringles
Haters are crying, coping, malding and seething.
Post automatically merged:

Its interesting how the robot is missing the same horn that Kaido and Onigashima both are, it CANT be coincidence. The horn is even similar to the Oni but could also just be like a bull or something ofc? Green Bull and or Saturn hype lmao.

Wait nvm Onigashima lost the right/other horn lol, damn:

The size of the robot and its design kinda makes me feel like it has an ancient giant/Oni in there like Oars and Jr though, like the robot was meant to try to replicate their size and strength especially OR maybe to truly be crazy, maybe we have another zombie Oars situation somehow with another ancient giant corpse being inside the robot itself and being reanimated/puppeteered somehow? Too outlandish I know but you never know with Trollda too lmao.

The timing is probably coincidental ofc, but this ship that fell onto the sea from Skypeia during the start of Jaya or w/e, went to Skypeia 200 years ago....the cloud the ship and its crew were sentenced to drift on eternally was said to last for 200 years at max too....
https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/St._Briss

That giant robot also attacked Mary Geoise 200 years ago. 2 massive events right there and yet theres SO MUCH more that could have happened in the past ofc. At least in the centuries after the Void Century alone too especially!

LMAO, the robot is actually called Iron Giant!? How "subtle" Oda!

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Iron_Giant

Theres still absolutely fuck tons of lore, character reveals, mysteries to resolve and such with One Piece and it absolutely terrifies and excites me on whats to come and stuff we STILL dont know about and can't predict either!
True that. Exciting times.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Why are you playing dumb now Lee? I told you, there are levels to Haki. You don't need ACoC, flow and internal destruction to touch Kizaru.

It's a sad state for admiral fans to be intellectually so dishonest.

:risitavirus:
You need those levels of Haki to actually injure him though, even White Star Gun couldn’t do the damage to Kizaru that Kaido’s Thunder Bagua did to YC1+ Bound Man.

So yeah, even if Luffy were using advanced Haki, there would be no evidence of him being able to injure even unguarded Kizaru lmfao.

Does it depress you to know that Oda refused to draw the strongest Yonko fighting a serious Admiral and gives Kizaru every character nerf in the book just so that Oda can plot Nika all the way to pirate king level? Lol

S

Sasaki Kojirō

There is a difference between basic Haki and advanced Haki, which includes both internal destruction and ACoC. We know that invisible Haki isn't a thing now. Because 1) hardening is displayed and 2) in case of white star gun, black lightning was displayed to for ACoC. You just have to accept that Luffy is toying with Kizaru, literally turning him into a Pizza.
2024 and the admiral's fandom still doesn't know the basic difference between basic and advanced Haki?
I would be in this situation too when this is my boy's status:

Humiliated even with another TOP TIER trying to help him.:josad::josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't remember when oda draw luffy beating his opponent and his opponent ended up lying on ground with hands on his head as if he is full of regret and conflict.

Kiz depiction and his body language is exactly like how humans in real life sometimes behave when they feel emotionally overwhelmed and conflicted.....

It's intellectual dishonesty to say kizaru isn't mentally nerfed here..he is

You need those levels of Haki to actually injure him though, even White Star Gun couldn’t do the damage to Kizaru that Kaido’s Thunder Bagua did to YC1+ Bound Man.

So yeah, even if Luffy were using advanced Haki, there would be no evidence of him being able to injure even unguarded Kizaru lmfao.

Does it depress you to know that Oda refused to draw the strongest Yonko fighting a serious Admiral and gives Kizaru every character nerf in the book just so that Oda can plot Nika all the way to pirate king level? Lol
Bro, Kizaru vomitted blood from a simple grab of Luffy. Commenting on Saturn not taking damage while ignoring Kizaru lying flat further proves that. Enough cope for today.

Bro, Kizaru vomitted blood from a simple grab of Luffy. Commenting on Saturn not taking damage while ignoring Kizaru lying flat further proves that. Enough cope for today.
Where's the Blood when he cast Eye laser? He still 0 dmg, he just start crying for kill vega, you will see when he will clutch vs gorosei

Vomiting blood lol. Kizaru spit out two droplets of blood when Giant Nika grabbed him real hard, totally normal for a regular human and perfectly goes along with what Luffy did to a town sized Dragon.

In this chapter Kizaru was flattened to a point that's beyond what should be possible. Remember how Kid planned to crush Kaido to death ?
Kizaru didn't lose a single drop of blood over this attack. This in itself is impressive.

Vomiting blood lol. Kizaru spit out two droplets of blood when Giant Nika grabbed him real hard, totally normal for a regular human and perfectly goes along with what Luffy did to a town sized Dragon.

In this chapter Kizaru was flattened to a point that's beyond what should be possible. Remember how Kid planned to crush Kaido to death ?
Kizaru didn't lose a single drop of blood over this attack. This in itself is impressive.
Luffy s grab on kaido didnt make kaido bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.