How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jokes apart, if kiz can take dawn cymbal and still looks fine even though he is lying flat on ground...

Then it's impressive feat for kiz.

However, kiz actually needs to step up and pull something to push luffy otherwise everything will be seen as excuse or damage control
Yes. You're totally right. Kizaru’s time will come, sure of it.

I'm putting all my money on him now more than ever. He will outshine all of the Gorosei.

Snakeman, Gear 5, Giant mode, WSG with aCoC, Dawn cymbal and all that to equal the total amount of damage that Kizaru has done to Luffy with a clone

Let Luffy's peak do something to mentally conflicted defenseless Kizaru first before we talk.
:suresure:

So you're telling me Luffy's simple grab > his WSG because it didnt draw blood? so blood = damage?:ihaha::risitavirus::ihaha:

I read sbs now
Are Cross Guild members really fraud?
old ray literally lives a few meters away from Marin without fear or problems
Make a thread please
@EmperorKinyagi :pepelit:
Its only a matter of time before LOda's next SBS reveals that Doffy wears sunglasses to hide his constant fear and insecurity, and that all of the Straw Hats just poop on their deck and in Nami's garden to keep them fertilized. Just make everyone frauds. Except Nika, he's too perfect to poop, hence why Luffy used to ask "that" kind of question long ago. :lawsigh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes. You're totally right. Kizaru’s time will come, sure of it.

I'm putting all my money on him now more than ever. He will outshine all of the Gorosei.
If you think he's mentally nerfed and we all know what could be the reason then do you really think he will fight luffy further with all 5 gorosei appearing now?

So you're telling me Luffy's simple grab > his WSG because it didnt draw blood? so blood = damage?:ihaha::risitavirus::ihaha:
I wouldn't quote you because you're clearly an alt but let me make an exception. WSG was not meant to cause outer damage, it's meant to mess with the brain and do exactly what it did to Kizaru render him immobile. The attack never connected at any place where a character bleeds out of.

Dawn cymbal crushed Kizaru’s normal human body, all of his organs should've been under insane pressure yet he spit out no blood whatsoever.

Snakeman, Gear 5, Giant mode, WSG with aCoC, Dawn cymbal and all that to equal the total amount of damage that Kizaru has done to Luffy with a clone

Let Luffy's peak do something to mentally conflicted defenseless Kizaru first before we talk.
:suresure:
Green Bull is victimized by red film

Kizaru has mental conflicts But you consider Weevil, who is mentally retarded, equal to prime beard

Excuses are interesting

If you think he's mentally nerfed and we all know what could be the reason then do you really think he will fight luffy further with all 5 gorosei appearing now?
I'm not sure what he does. He may actually hold back the Gorosei and die doing that but since he already killed VP I find switching sides now makes little sense tbh.

His mission is accomplished, Saturn conformed that Kizaru gets the kill. It's time to take a moment and reevaluate where to go from here.

Truthfully Oda wants us to not know what Kizaru will do this arc. He's the wild card.

Status
Not open for further replies.