And I've been living too long
Cruel, cruel world, I'm gone

This big ol' world sure got me running 'round
I heard a voice that said, "Just settle down"
And with the moonlight as my guide
And with this feeling deep inside
I know now that I am homeward bound

Bros, what if Nika is a horror villain. :jay-he:
This makes sense. The true Luffy that everyone knows is dead, his corpse hijacked by the otherworldly, reality warping, immortal, lovecraftian being only known as "Nika". Disconnected from both reality and consequence, Nika simply views the world through his puppet as a source of entertainment. It matters not what harm befalls the marionette and it's crew that he plays with, for he shall simply find another host to consume his fruit, a host Nika shall consume in turn just as he did with all the others who condemned themselves by trusting the sweet nothings of liberation that Nika promises. For the liberation Nika promises is for himself alone, a liberation that brings only chaos, carnage and anarchy to the whole world until Nika returns to his temporary slumber, waiting for the day that he shall have his "fun" once more. :shame:

Nika promises a dream but his dream is naught but a nightmare to all but himself. :believe:
Was the World Government the good guys all along? Were they protecting the world from the terror of Nika? :crazwhat:

@Blackbeard @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Topi Jerami @MarineHQ @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks