Questions & Mysteries Sukuna Low Diff'd Yuta With Half HIS CE, Reduced Output, No Domain, Low RCT, AND While Holding Back

In both cases the effort is low, Sukuna himself is literally saying that he was barely pressed by Yuta at all.

If Sukuna opens with the attack he used on Kashimo instead of playing around Yuta is a dead man.
I made a mistake lol that second sentence was a brainfart. Of course he low diffed Kashimo, just saying that the attack he used doesn't mean it was the bare minimum to defeat Kashimo. Sukuna (Gege) just felt like offing him that way

Nah, Sukuna defeated Kashimo with a more powerful attack than the one he used on Yuta
Man, you are only looking at the bad side of yuta's feats while ignoring everything else he has done
1. Sukuna and uruame can say what ever they want, narrator literally said sukuna made desperate move last chapter to use world cutting slash
2. Sukuna didnt break yuta's barrier yuta did it himself so he can go according to plan
3. As much as Sukuna is holding back and is nerfed, yuta is kinda also nerfed and held back by plan and not wanting to kill bum megumi
Two things can be true at the same time
Sukuna isnt going all out
But sukuna is still fighting serious, even making desperate moves

Man, you are only looking at the bad side of yuta's feats while ignoring everything else he has done
1. Sukuna and uruame can say what ever they want, narrator literally said sukuna made desperate move last chapter to use world cutting slash
The JJK narrator is not trustworthy at this point.

2. Sukuna didnt break yuta's barrier yuta did it himself so he can go according to plan
Yuta would have kept vaporizing Sukuna with Angel’s CT if he could.

Yuta is done and his domain would be finished regardless.

3. As much as Sukuna is holding back and is nerfed, yuta is kinda also nerfed and held back by plan and not wanting to kill bum megumi
This is bullshit, at no point has Yuta ever delivered an attack and gone “I need to make sure I don’t kill Megumi!”

Two things can be true at the same time
Sukuna isnt going all out
But sukuna is still fighting serious, even making desperate moves
This is just cope imo. “He’s not going all out but he’s still serious!”

This is just cope imo. “He’s not going all out but he’s still serious!”
Lol this isnt
Im no yuta fan
But sukuna was desperate last chapter and made a desperate move which showed he is fucking serious

he isnt showing every trick in his sleeve but he is still fighting serious
Idgaf about yuta vs kashimo
But evidence is there
If we wanna blind ourselves with bias, so be it.

Low diff'd is still praisworthy.

Sukuna one shots all of them. A continuous barrage of cleave can do the job.

The fight is just.. meh. Read it for cool panels, nothing else.

Protagonists dont have any counter against Sukuna's technique. Allowing them to fight against Sukuna just because they "think" he cant use World Slash is just dumb.

To all those saying Sukuna was serious... he himself said that he didnt even break a sweat yet. :kayneshrug:

lmao the waffle one is a joke

by this chapters dialog is also easy to assume that sukuna was toying with farmers mvp

And Yuta was getting help from Yuji at the same time. I couldn't fit that in the title.

"I've barely broken a sweat"

"Sukuna sama is yet to go all out"

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Lads, how are we feeling about Yuta vs Kashimo now?

@L57 @zenox @Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @Tyrant MUUGEN @NikaInParis @Ice devil slayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @notAfanboy @thisnewtechnique @Apollo @Welkin @Enzo @ZoroMazino @U c 4 up da idly @Ven437 @Unlimited Rulebook @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Reborn @Rivaille @ZenZu
Kashimo viscerality could made him an equal to Yuta. They lasted an similar amount of time against Sukuna.