Questions & Mysteries Sukuna Low Diff'd Yuta With Half HIS CE, Reduced Output, No Domain, Low RCT, AND While Holding Back

And Yuta was getting help from Yuji at the same time. I couldn't fit that in the title.

"I've barely broken a sweat"

"Sukuna sama is yet to go all out"

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Lads, how are we feeling about Yuta vs Kashimo now?

@L57 @zenox @Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @Tyrant MUUGEN @NikaInParis @Ice devil slayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @notAfanboy @thisnewtechnique @Apollo @Welkin @Enzo @ZoroMazino @U c 4 up da idly @Ven437 @Unlimited Rulebook @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Reborn @Rivaille @ZenZu
If u read the entire gojo vs sukuna battle sukuna never was sweating
Meanwhile gojo after he got brain dmg he was leaking :endthis:

@zenox @Ice devil slayer @notAfanboy @Shiroyru
Sukuna since 223 never dropped a single sweat bead :luchosop:

I'm not sure how this proves the Farmer > Yuta.

Yuta uses Domain, Kashimo has no choice but to use that Domain counter Sukuna did, both of his hands are occupied, Yuta proceeds to gangbang him. If Kashimo lets go then Angel's CT wipes out his CT. It's a low-diff either way.

Also Sukuna went easy on both of them. No Open = not breaking a sweat/no problem.

I'm not sure how this proves the Farmer > Yuta.

Yuta uses Domain, Kashimo has no choice but to use that Domain counter Sukuna did, both of his hands are occupied, Yuta proceeds to gangbang him. If Kashimo lets go then Angel's CT wipes out his CT. It's a low-diff either way.

Also Sukuna went easy on both of them. No Open = not breaking a sweat/no problem.
Kashimo can make more arms with his CT.

He actually regrew one arm after Sukuna cut it off without RCT.

Plus the official description of his CT is that he can “reshape his body in anyway.”

I know he didn’t show it but I’m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.
If he could do that then why didn't he regrow several arms and shoot several lasers at Sukuna? It's going to take everything being focused on Yuta while Rika gangbangs him too.

But I see what you mean. I can see the Farmer pushing Yuta to mid-diff.

If he could do that then why didn't he regrow several arms and shoot several lasers at Sukuna? It's going to take everything being focused on Yuta while Rika gangbangs him too.

But I see what you mean. I can see the Farmer pushing Yuta to mid-diff.
Even if he can't grow limbs, he can definitely reshape his body to attack while maintaining HWB, so it's not as big as a disadvantage even then.

But yeah Yuta probably wins.

And Yuta was getting help from Yuji at the same time. I couldn't fit that in the title.

"I've barely broken a sweat"

"Sukuna sama is yet to go all out"

:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Lads, how are we feeling about Yuta vs Kashimo now?

@L57 @zenox @Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @Tyrant MUUGEN @NikaInParis @Ice devil slayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @notAfanboy @thisnewtechnique @Apollo @Welkin @Enzo @ZoroMazino @U c 4 up da idly @Ven437 @Unlimited Rulebook @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Reborn @Rivaille @ZenZu
Still since Bumhimo didn't even hit Sukuna
don't even had RCT
don't even had Domain Expansion
Bro really trying to hype at this bum when he doesn't even do anything and contribute anything, dying while achieving nothing but sum sort of therapy from a mass murderer Sukuna lol

Urame said everyone's combined efforts have not surpassed Gojo's (Kashimo included) yet farmer fans saw this as a way to gas Kashimo? You boys are desperate.

Still since Bumhimo didn't even hit Sukuna
don't even had RCT
Kashimo can heal without it using his CT to reshape his body.

don't even had Domain Expansion
Kashimo can use HWB and then reshape his body to attack to counter DEs, it's not that big of a deal to him.

Bro really trying to hype at this bum when he doesn't even do anything and contribute anything, dying while achieving nothing but sum sort of therapy from a mass murderer Sukuna lol
He made Sukuna use up his body restore.

Sukuna is just big mouth
Extreme cope, he is not the one who said he was holding back. In both instances it was someone else and someone that would know (a six eyes user and his right hand).

Extreme cope, he is not the one who said he was holding back. In both instances it was someone else and someone that would know (a six eyes user and his right hand).

Someone who knows or someone who rides his dick?

Are you saying, Sukuna could evade all the damage he has taken and is fighting below his level so they could defeat him? He who has always said likes to show who is the real boss.

Sukuna used his most serious attacks on Kashimo which means he gave him the most respect.
Sukuna used the World Slash on Yuta as well, and he used it on Maki in this chapter too (she is weaker than Yuta and Hakari.). Kashimo got zero offence in on Sukuna, this chapter changes nothing. Urame confirms that Sukuna has not taken anyone too seriously since Gojo.

Someone who knows or someone who rides his dick?

Are you saying, Sukuna could evade all the damage he has taken and is fighting below his level so they could defeat him? He who has always said likes to show who is the real boss.
Sukuna has said multiple times, even to Kashimo while he was DYING that he loves to play with opponents.

Sukuna used the World Slash on Yuta as well, and he used it on Maki in this chapter too (she is weaker than Yuta and Hakari.). Kashimo got zero offence in on Sukuna, this chapter changes nothing. Urame confirms that Sukuna has not taken anyone too seriously since Gojo.
He did not use the world slash on any of them. Chanting isn’t just for the world slash you realize.