Questions & Mysteries Sukuna Low Diff'd Yuta With Half HIS CE, Reduced Output, No Domain, Low RCT, AND While Holding Back

Sukuna used the World Slash on Yuta as well, and he used it on Maki in this chapter too (she is weaker than Yuta and Hakari.). Kashimo got zero offence in on Sukuna, this chapter changes nothing. Urame confirms that Sukuna has not taken anyone too seriously since Gojo.
Maki dunks on the fraud gambler lil bro. She’s also relative to Yuta.

Kashimo can heal without it using his CT to reshape his body.
Yeah and after that He died. He Had Time Limit Linyagi. Yuta had the most CE on here except Sukuna. He can RCT almost every damn time from his attack.
Kashimo can use HWB and then reshape his body to attack to counter DEs, it's not that big of a deal to him.
Do you remember that when u use HWB u need to use ur hand to do a hand sign. He gonna get jumped by Rika cuz Rika isn't a sure hit technique. And he lose to Hakari by only using his Punch.
He made Sukuna use up his body restore.
Thats even before the fight began thats because of GOJO not that BUM

Apollo

The Sol King
:kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak::kawak:

Lads, how are we feeling about Yuta vs Kashimo now?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Why are you still trying to push that bum ? He's been waffle'd and forgotten. Yuta, Yuji and Rika put the smackdown on Sukuna by taking out arms, tongues and made Maki sneak attack him (notice how she didnt land a hit after the sneak attack ?).
Even if Sukuna is holding back, that also applies to trashimo.

Trashimo doesnt have a domain even.

And Yuta was getting help from Yuji at the same time. I couldn't fit that in the title.

"I've barely broken a sweat"

"Sukuna sama is yet to go all out"

@L57 @zenox @Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @Tyrant MUUGEN @NikaInParis @Ice devil slayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @notAfanboy @thisnewtechnique @Apollo @Welkin @Enzo @ZoroMazino @U c 4 up da idly @Ven437 @Unlimited Rulebook @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Reborn @Rivaille @ZenZu
Yuta is still >>>>>>>>>> Kashimo

Yuta still clears. A chapter confirming that Sukuna held back against everyone including Kashimo somehow elevates Kashimo????

And Yuta was getting help from Yuji at the same time. I couldn't fit that in the title.

"I've barely broken a sweat"

"Sukuna sama is yet to go all out"

@L57 @zenox @Shiroyru @TheKnightOfTheSea @Fujishiro @Tyrant MUUGEN @NikaInParis @Ice devil slayer @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonochromeYoru @MonsterKaido @soheilhazrat @notAfanboy @thisnewtechnique @Apollo @Welkin @Enzo @ZoroMazino @U c 4 up da idly @Ven437 @Unlimited Rulebook @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Reborn @Rivaille @ZenZu
I’m not big on powerscaling. I still think Sukuna will retreat for a final battle.
Post automatically merged:

By touching his soul
^This, but this will probably be fully implemented in the final battle.

Also, to all, why would Kenny think that Sukuna would go along with Kenny’s plan on a long-term basis? Kenny likely had contingency plans in place to limit/seal Sukuna in case Sukuna went off Kenny’s rails.

Last edited:
The era where Kashimo fought farmers weaker than Ryu who got negged by Sukuna?
everyone gets negged by sukuna , its not a downplay in any form

but kashimo was portrayed as the strongest of his era , saying that is no real acknowledgement is complete bs