JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast Aizen was very entertaining villain and his asspull moments were funny and awesome same with Uchiha Madara his asspulls were the best thing in the 4th ninja war arc but sukuna is very boring villain people are getting bored with his dumb nonstop powerups and gege is trying so hard to make him feel badass but he failed imo
I don't care about his fights anymore cuz I know he will pull something out of his ,,,,,,,,,,, and win the fight
It's the same repetitive shit Scenario since his fight with gojo
Lmao apart from the world cleave
What powerup did he get exactly ?

Gege is smart here he says He is not sure if he could win even if Sukuna wouldn't have Megumis CT so let's analyze this
Okay. Let's go.

First Gojo remarks 10S > Cleave and dismantle it was 10s made him more trouble
That's only his remark if we ignore all context for agenda.

Sukuna relied on 10S to beat him, and Gojo doesn't know about his full moveset, about what other strategies he could have focused on, or even that he could just go Heian Body at any time and become objectively stronger on top of healing.

What Gojo implied is that he lacked the knowledge to make a proper judgment, but wording matters. He didn't say he doesn't know the result, he said "I don't know if I could win even if", wording matters, the implication is that he has no proof, as it didn't happen, but he himself doesn't feel he would do it. Very distinct from his usual arrogance. The wording is clear.

Now, regarding "what else could Sukuna do", of course we don't have a clear answer, as the fight we got didn't go that route, but that's precisely why Gege had Gojo said that, and not "if not for 10S he wouldn't even have touched me".

In fact, other than Open and the times we did see him hurt Gojo early on, there was a moment during the domain battles that Gojo was puzzled Sukuna wasn't using Cursed Techniques when he had the chance to. Gojo already knew Sukuna had other options that Sukuna could be trying to exploit, he just didn't know Mahoraga was actually active and adapting. Gojo wouldn't have been puzzled by Sukuna not using CTs if CTs other than Mahoraga were totally useless to Sukuna in the previous clashes.

That's how soon it was implied Sukuna was simply "picking an option". 10S was just a gamble (that almost failed) to actually grow stronger from the fight and achieving a new technique thanks to Gojo.

Just using his Heian body would have greatly change the Domain Expansion battles from the beginning of the fight.

All if this is even more irrelevant now that said new technique is just a basic part of Sukuna's moveset after learning it.

Second he assumes Sukuna didn't go all out but we don't know what's his allout his and if he has something stronger than cleave and dismantle
So when Gojo "implies" 10S > Cleave it's the word of God, but when he directly states Sukuna didn't go all out it's an assumption? It wasn't backed up by around six other statements from different characters throughout the fight and even currently by Uraume.

His all out is stronger, that's for sure. may even be something he can add to his DE. He won by holding back whatever his original triumph card is.

As you said, Gege is smart: he found a way to give months of fanservice to Gojo, which I loved, yet still made it clear the strongest in history was stronger than the current time's strongest. He even made Gojo go out of his way to cite all of the things he used to the max in the fight just to say "shame I couldn't make Sukuna do the same".

There's zero ambiguity.

Okay. Let's go.

That's only his remark if we ignore all context for agenda.

Sukuna relied on 10S to beat him, and Gojo doesn't know about his full moveset, about what other strategies he could have focused on, or even that he could just go Heian Body at any time and become objectively stronger on top of healing.

What Gojo implied is that he lacked the knowledge to make a proper judgment, but wording matters. He didn't say he doesn't know the result, he said "I don't know if I could win even if", wording matters, the implication is that he has no proof, as it didn't happen, but he himself doesn't feel he would do it. Very distinct from his usual arrogance. The wording is clear.

Now, regarding "what else could Sukuna do", of course we don't have a clear answer, as the fight we got didn't go that route, but that's precisely why Gege had Gojo said that, and not "if not for 10S he wouldn't even have touched me".

In fact, other than Open and the times we did see him hurt Gojo early on, there was a moment during the domain battles that Gojo was puzzled Sukuna wasn't using Cursed Techniques when he had the chance to. Gojo already knew Sukuna had other options that Sukuna could be trying to exploit, he just didn't know Mahoraga was actually active and adapting. Gojo wouldn't have been puzzled by Sukuna not using CTs if CTs other than Mahoraga were totally useless to Sukuna in the previous clashes.

That's how soon it was implied Sukuna was simply "picking an option". 10S was just a gamble (that almost failed) to actually grow stronger from the fight and achieving a new technique thanks to Gojo.

Just using his Heian body would have greatly change the Domain Expansion battles from the beginning of the fight.

All if this is even more irrelevant now that said new technique is just a basic part of Sukuna's moveset after learning it.

So when Gojo "implies" 10S > Cleave it's the word of God, but when he directly states Sukuna didn't go all out it's an assumption? It wasn't backed up by around six other statements from different characters throughout the fight and even currently by Uraume.

His all out is stronger, that's for sure. may even be something he can add to his DE. He won by holding back whatever his original triumph card is.

As you said, Gege is smart: he found a way to give months of fanservice to Gojo, which I loved, yet still made it clear the strongest in history was stronger than the current time's strongest. He even made Gojo go out of his way to cite all of the things he used to the max in the fight just to say "shame I couldn't make Sukuna do the same".

There's zero ambiguity.
Okay let's go

First becoming Heian Body would make him stronger but he would lose hand to hand combat anyway Gojo owned hand to hand Maho agito and Sukuna 6 army 3 bodies and Heian body changes his body not his CT, Gojo tanked two times his DE and 10 seconds inside UV made him useless in DE Gojo is stronger but if he can change the attached CT inside his DE with something else than of course it would be interesting but let's face reality in 10-20 chapters this manga ends with Yuji winning g over nerfed Sukuna

Second yes that's what I imply Gojo isn't sure but the context here is it was 10s vs Limitless because he remarks if he didn't use 10 Shadows but he did it we don't know was is the best he could or did he hide his Fuga CTs so the others doesn't prepare we don't know but for now Heian Sukuna with just Cleave and Dismantle would lose to Gojo if he shows a Fuga/CT that can bypass infinity then okay but if he doesn't than it's clear what implied here is the unknown CTs/Fugas Sukuna hide
Plus Gojo implies 10S as the way to beat him in that monologe its implied 10S> Cleave/Dismantle

For what Sukuna could do Yuta is beaten Maki too maybe against Yuji final battle we will see what he can do

He himself admitted he waited for Maho to make an blueprint to bypass his infinity so without Maho he wouldn't have that dismantle powered up version and Idk till now not even his domain expansion did really something to Gojo

My assumption is Gege made Gojo stronger but for sales he distributed the fight with 10 Shadows and made things unclear who would really won to make things mysterious and exciting
Also Kusakabe and Choso will do more chipping away Sukuna so Yuji will step in and beat his cruse in there final class we prob will see him do DE or not

I can’t tell if @kom5 just straight up doesn’t understand JJK abilities or if he’s intentionally being retarded after losing this argument like 7 times.

the win con for Sukuna without 10S is literally 3 bullet points

1. Win a domain clash
2. Gojo’s CT is now on burnout so he doesn’t have any defense
3. Hit him with something harder or more overwhelming than cleave and dismantle

That is literally it lmfao

Okay let's go

First becoming Heian Body would make him stronger but he would lose hand to hand combat anyway Gojo owned hand to hand Maho agito and Sukuna 6 army 3 bodies and Heian body changes his body not his CT, Gojo tanked two times his DE and 10 seconds inside UV made him useless in DE Gojo is stronger but if he can change the attached CT inside his DE with something else than of course it would be interesting but let's face reality in 10-20 chapters this manga ends with Yuji winning g over nerfed Sukuna

Second yes that's what I imply Gojo isn't sure but the context here is it was 10s vs Limitless because he remarks if he didn't use 10 Shadows but he did it we don't know was is the best he could or did he hide his Fuga CTs so the others doesn't prepare we don't know but for now Heian Sukuna with just Cleave and Dismantle would lose to Gojo if he shows a Fuga/CT that can bypass infinity then okay but if he doesn't than it's clear what implied here is the unknown CTs/Fugas Sukuna hide
Plus Gojo implies 10S as the way to beat him in that monologe its implied 10S> Cleave/Dismantle

For what Sukuna could do Yuta is beaten Maki too maybe against Yuji final battle we will see what he can do

He himself admitted he waited for Maho to make an blueprint to bypass his infinity so without Maho he wouldn't have that dismantle powered up version and Idk till now not even his domain expansion did really something to Gojo

My assumption is Gege made Gojo stronger but for sales he distributed the fight with 10 Shadows and made things unclear who would really won to make things mysterious and exciting
Also Kusakabe and Choso will do more chipping away Sukuna so Yuji will step in and beat his cruse in there final class we prob will see him do DE or not
No, Gege clearly thinks Sukuna is stronger than Gojo, and it’s extremely fucking obvious

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Atleast Aizen was very entertaining villain and his asspull moments were funny and awesome same with Uchiha Madara his asspulls were the best thing in the 4th ninja war arc but sukuna is very boring villain people are getting bored with his dumb nonstop powerups and gege is trying so hard to make him feel badass but he failed imo
I don't care about his fights anymore cuz I know he will pull something out of his ,,,,,,,,,,, and win the fight
It's the same repetitive shit Scenario since his fight with gojo
madara had no souls he was just simply the strongest ahinobibin existence and his feats carried the war up til it went in space and time and all this other bullshit with Kaguya now that’s an asspull

no point in talking to these bums, they don’t understand reason or logic just overpowered characters that they look at and don’t ever really read the manga they claim is their favorite of all time
I already gave up on this. But they still think they are smart for stating the obvious.

They dont have the concept of being neutral. That's why their vocab is limited to words like cope, cry, etc. I dont really care.

no point in talking to these bums, they don’t understand reason or logic just overpowered characters that they look at and don’t ever really read the manga they claim is their favorite of all time
JJK is not my favorite manga at all wtf. Not even CLOSE.

Buddy, you're arguing against manga fact.

I already gave up on this. But they still think they are smart for stating the obvious.

They dont have the concept of being neutral. That's why their vocab is limited to words like cope, cry, etc. I dont really care.
Ironic coming from someone who cannot accept that Gojo is one of the most obvious Mary Sue characters of all time.

Womp womp
JJK is not my favorite manga at all wtf. Not even CLOSE.

Buddy, you're arguing against manga fact.

Ironic coming from someone who cannot accept that Gojo is one of the most obvious Mary Sue characters of all time.
these arguments are completely useless since we know the roots of these “ criticism “ stems from ch 236 and we all know the reason why

It’s funny to me, as someone who literally doesnt think JJK is well written, when someone tries to get one over Sukuna fans by saying “oh but Sukuna isn’t that complex.”

No way?! A character in a manga with no complex characters that’s completely battle focused isn’t that complex!??

Who the hell do people think they are 😂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.