Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
When Hara introduced Shibashou's real face combined with exaggerated details like his giant body and broken floor, I always thought that he could be one of the strongest fighters in the entire Manga. But Shibashou's performance in this battle was only close to Gaimou's, he was even injured by ordinary soldiers from the Qin side, something very difficult or almost impossible for Gaimou, Man'U, Moubu or Kanmei.
Cool your tits lol, even Renpa took a head wound from a fodder and Chu fodder could block a swing from Moubu

SBS isn’t the type that throws a fit because of a loss

make him sad sure but I think he will go berserk and all out only when Ousen tactic will corner him and he will give it all for Seika and protecting his men
He stated that he's still holding himself back. I think that could be the trigger for him to go all out.

This just goes to show us how fucking insane Houken and his night camp raids were.
Houken would obviously be the strongest against fodders simply because GG weight is kinda irrelevant in these scenarios and he's the best overall fighter once you exclude GG weight
But it has to be said that Shibashou here is only being injured due to the Ousen army having insane morale and being determined to throw their lives away to stop him from reaching Ousen

This just goes to show us how fucking insane Houken and his night camp raids were.
Bro you take it against Kyou for having died there, but literally Houken and Kyoukai are their own different entities when it comes to these kind of stuff. They really don't belong in this manga lol.

Kyou's camp was guarded by 2,000 troops. Ouki defeats Houken in a 1v1 but if he tried the same shit Houken did against Kyou's camp, he gets erased immediately. Lol.