Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Thats not what my issue with @Cruxroux post was. He was trying to imply that Lucci caused him to look that way when the reality is just going into G5 and leaving it makes him look like an old man.

Just like when he used to go G3 and then look like a kid afterwards.
Why can't luffy do what he does with g2 then?
Simple answer to that it , he can't , he need to use something and which consumes more.

Oh boy, if the leaks are true that Zoro one shot Lucci, candies and condoms better be ready for some ass whoppin. I myself believed that Oda wouldn't off Lucci before WG fight but guess I was wrong, however, I never sullied the rep of the Grandmaster.

You bitches are gonna get it, oh you are gonna get it. Better hope that Zoro uses KoH or Asura cause if not then its gonna get so much worse for your bitch asses.

Unfortunately for you guys the recent threads of Luffy low diffing Zoro or how Zoro scales if Luffy is a 10 are still active. You won't be able to hide. And even the "Zoro" fans who rated Zoro low are gonna get it. Oh Boy.

Oh boy, if the leaks are true that Zoro one shot Lucci, candies and condoms better be ready for some ass whoppin. I myself believed that Oda wouldn't off Lucci before WG fight but guess I was wrong, however, I never sullied the rep of the Grandmaster.

You bitches are gonna get it, oh you are gonna get it. Better hope that Zoro uses KoH or Asura cause if not then its gonna get so much worse for your bitch asses.

Unfortunately for you guys the recent threads of Luffy low diffing Zoro or how Zoro scales if Luffy is a 10 are still active. You won't be able to hide. And even the "Zoro" fans who rated Zoro low are gonna get it. Oh Boy.
Meanwhile Luffy fighting an Admiral and gorosei, whereas Zolo just about managed to finish the job with Lucci. Cope

Zoro suffering from success...his fun eating good this week
I am ngl I miss old Zoro.|
Post Time Skip Zoro gets some good feats but he isn't the same as pre time skip where each arc there was deep character work from him, engaging and meaningful dialogues, grittiness, emotions, it felt like there was a connection with the character while other characters like Luffy and Sanji felt shallow.

Now even Zoro feels shallow with surface level moments.
But from the perspective of surface level moments, which is what Luffy has always been, Luffy is better at that.

Like Last chapter Luffy grabbing Saturn and Kizaru, Gear 5th in general. Luffy will never be a deep and engaging character like Zoro was pre time skip but with Gear 5th his "cool" moments are actually cooler than Zoro's cool moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.