Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even CoC? That's really nasty of Oda to let Zoro do what G5 couldn't do and walk away from the fight.
It’s a sword of course 1 hit is all it would take , 1 hit is all it takes for like 90% of Zoros fights. Lucci is a basic zoan . Awakening probably brings his durability/endurance to the level of a Sabertooth Ancient Zoan. So it’s a lot lower then Kings.

Meanwhile Luffy fighting an Admiral and gorosei, whereas Zolo just about managed to finish the job with Lucci. Cope
Considering how weak Kizaru has been presented
Getting one shot twice

Mean while Lucci fought same Gear 5th, took three named attacks and turned Luffy into an Old man after an equal AdvCoC black lightening clash, Lucci > Kizaru isn't exactly a hot take.

Even Sanji fans are saying Lucci > Kizaru

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
And I'm telling you, that's not how it works. We are going with what the manga showed us already, and it showed us that Zoro is still doing the same thing he did with Lucci, with or without 3 swords. Zoro is a character that changes his sword number according to attacks, like he did against Kaido and such. You can't decide how Zoro is doing with only his sword count. The context of it is what determine's how much effort Zoro puts in and such. For example, even though Zoro was using 3 swords against Pica the majority of the time, he wasn't putting in as much effort as Lucci.

3 Sword The Zoro attack didn't do anything to Kaido, while Kaido had to dodge one sword attack. its not about swords; its about how much effort Zoro puts into those swords and attacks. Yes zoro's ultimate attacks with 3 sword so he is able to perform his peak attacks with 3 swords but that doesnt mean every single 3 sword attack is stronger than 2 and 1 style.

The fight's diff isn't determined by how much they were holding back or not, bro; its how the fight is going. I can say the same thing about Killer: how he didn't have his scythe's, which Killer was saying, "If I had those, you would be dead" and such (we don't take it as face value because the result would be the same), but I don't because that's not something that determines the fight's difficulty. especially if its about Zoro's sword count.

Zoro already fought Lucci with 3 swords too, bro, and Lucci didn't use any named attacks either. Your idea of named attacks doesn't work here.

Zoro is Yc+ with everything he got, as we saw with King. fight 2 sword, no bandana, no left eye = Yc1 doesn't exist.

The fight is already mid-diff, and if Zoro shows any damage (not just cheek scract btw but some damage) or an extreme level of exhaustion, it will be a high-difficult fight. which is perfectly fine for Yc+ vs Yc1
Zoro used ATTACKS vs kaido
Not vs lucci

C

Cruxroux

G5 Luffy was overwhelming Lucci
No it wasn't, G5 is made to look like that , as if he's making fun of everything. Like a comic strip. It's strength + comedy.
(We relying on insults now when I'mproving you wrong this bad? Lmao.
i respect you , don't fall into the category og Erkan and sky sanji.)
Therefore it is logical to assume he can fight and beat him in lower forms although with more difficulty
Exactly and which consumes less of his stamina.
Luffy is rendered useless after a fight because he consumes too much and go all out. That's not dominating someone or easy fight.
Bro going all out means bro is serious g5 only makes it like a comic.
Even kaido got clowned like that initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.