Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He recovered from Luffy pretty quick. Couple of mins and he was up with just a bandaid. Even if some damage was lasting, a day passed and he would've obviously healed given awakening.

Stussy just put him to sleep with hax, no real damage.

It was near 100% Lucci vs near 100% Zoro. Both started with minor injuries from fight with seraphim.
He didn't recover his health

Did you see Lucci eat and sleep to recover health ?

Recovering stamina or waking up doesn't mean he was 70 % or 100% healthy after luffy and stussy encounters

All i know is Venus better be like Odin and Zentetsuken over any other "horse swordsman" type character.

Zantetsuken literally cuts anything in FF lore lol. Maybe thats Shodai
The gorosei might all lowkey be more hax reliant than actually “strong”
If that’s the case I wonder what they all could do
I actually thought about it too lmao, Lucci might get back up.
Saying Lucci might get up is hate but if he actually did they’d be the first ones to cry about people being mean to Zoro. Saying it’s unrealistic and unfair people expect him to beat Lucci in 1 attack
Even tho they were the ones saying he did and that Lucci is fodder
:sanmoji:

lowkey if zoro’s attack on Lucci is the final page the fight might not be over yet
A theme this arc seems to be the enemies repeated getting back up after multiple ko moves. Whether it’s the seraphim, cp0, kizaru, or gorosei they able to keep getting up

If 1111 ends up being a zoro chapter it might be the actual chapter he beats Lucci with Jinbe finally arriving around the same time
Bro it's done. If Zoro needed one move to beat Lucci, it won't continue afterwards. That's how Zoro usually ends his battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.