Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prove me im wrong :quest:
i dont have to prove anything lol. Oda already did that for you.

Sanji got a single "cool" moment which was blocking the laser. Oda framed it as sanji will be fighting kizaru and saturn with goofy. Then immediately next chapter, sanji is the ambulance for punk and is running away lol.

Like, oda couldn't even bother giving sanji a small tiny little panel of him clashing with kizaru lmao

The writing's been on the wall since the start of op. Sanji will never outshine zoro in combat feats. And he isn't outshining zoro in intelligence feats since post time skip started either. So he has nothing now.

The latter are wayyyyy worst because the slander will last till the next arc when Zoro gets to do cool stuff :peperain:
Sneak attack, meh, still a one shot, and there might be some slander here and there but overall it's just another Apoo :pepebusi:
Show me where Zoro fought apoo 1v1 and won by himself

BTW Apoo got up...you guys still say Zoro defeated Apoo despite Apoo getting uo shirtly after but don't wanna admit Luffy defeated Lucci just to suit your agenda of lucci being strong to boost Zoro's wank

What I hate is Oda randomly retconning these guys into being top tiers for the sake of fanservice
theyre not being shown as top tiers right now, and they've always been established as strong. mr 3 had to trick them a lot to even things up, and they were also exhausted after fighting 100 straight years, with busted up shitty equipment.

fresh dory and brogy with brand new gear fighting an opponent that just tries to fight them instead of tricking them and setting up traps and bombs and shit are going to look better. obviously they can destroy a boat or show up and stall.

Status
Not open for further replies.