Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Gokei utterly slaughtered Duke Hyou's Army. The same Duke Hyou that was offered a Qin Six spot decades ago. The same Hyou that Ouki described as being capable of giving him a run for his money in a fight. The same Hyou that Gokei drove to a mid diff fight at bare minimum despite the latter being far more renowned for strategy than martial might.

Meanwhile Tou, Ouki's right hand man and best friend, explicitly states that Rei Ou's brain dead berserker subordinate gave both Ouki and Kyou difficulty.
Somehow though Earl Shi, Ranbihaku's superior in all aspects, can be equal to Gokei who can tactically slaughter Qin Six equivalent Duke Hyou but not be on the same level as any of the Qin Six?

Wut?
because I don't see any of Qin Six or 3GH being treat like any 3 Fire dragon was threatened in Fire dragon arc?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Facts. Captain America was correct all along btw.

Btw, @TheKnightOfTheSea what did you think of my comment? Ranbihaku is literally that Heavenly King level subordinate you were looking for, he gave both Ouki and Kyou trouble in the past.
I was thinking that Ranbihaku is kinda an exception because he is the martial sword that a general like Reiou needs. Maybe the fan guy had a Ranbihaku.

In general he looks like an exception compared to Junsou and fucking Haki Kisui though.
Post automatically merged:

This arc has turned you mfers feral.
Actually it was a character who died 400 chapters ago and only was mentioned once since then

I know I said I wouldn’t bother with you but…

Didn’t Shin kill Houken who killed Kyou? Do you think 5,000 MC Shin is above Kyou? Lol
You see what a truly 3GH level happens when him come to the battlefield? Goes watch when Arrive at Sanyou arc against Ou Sen.

That was Glaive Shin who is> Fire Dragon arc Shin(5K Shin) and Ouhon, wait don't forget what Kyokai did to him too before Shin arrives.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I was thinking that Ranbihaku is kinda an exception because he is the martial sword that a general like Reiou needs. Maybe the fan guy had a Ranbihaku.

In general he looks like an exception compared to Junsou and fucking Haki Kisui though.

Actually it was a character who died 400 chapters ago and only was mentioned once since then
That’s fair. Although Gokei did have two Haku Kisai level guys in addition to the two assassins and a Ten Bow as his subs.

You see what a truly 3GH level happens when him come to the battlefield?
He gets slain by 5,000 Man Commander Shin? Lol

That was Glaive Shin who is> Fire Dragon arc Shin(5K Shin) and Ouhon, wait don't forget what Kyokai did to him too before Shin arrives.
So Kyoukai wounding Houken means Houken’s loss is fine, but Earl Shi having a suicide wish is meaningless? We should just ignore that Shi Ei wanted to die? Lol

Also you didn’t answer my question of whether or not you actually think Shin > Kyou, all you did was make a bunch of excuses for Houken lol

That’s fair. Although Gokei did have two Haku Kisai level guys in addition to the two assassins and a Ten Bow as his subs.

He gets slain by 5,000 Man Commander Shin? Lol

So Kyoukai wounding Houken means Houken’s loss is fine, but Earl Shi having a suicide wish is meaningless? We should just ignore that Shi Ei wanted to die? Lol

Also you didn’t answer my question of whether or not you actually think Shin > Kyou, all you did was make a bunch of excuses for Houken lol
I am waiting Earl Shi having the same impact as Renpa in the battlefield to even be put near his feet.

No I don't think Kyou is weaker than Shin.

Houken to me is not that impressive either dude got almost defeated by one hand of Ou Ki.

Earl Shi is not that strong like all you guys are saying him can be heavenly kings level with Rinko,Bananji,Batei,Shiryuu,Ji Aga and the list goes on.

You put Earl Shi > Bananji? Where? You were the guy who birthed Bananji > Earl Shi in the first place.
This was literally my first official ranking of Earl Shi compared to Bananji lmao. I put this mfer in a different world compared to even Bananji.
Low Top Tier
- Houken
- Man'U
- Prime Gyou’Un
- Oukotsu
- Kyou
- Gekishin
- Gaimou
- Earl Shi
- Sento'Un
- Shin
- Ouhon

In-betweener
- Kyoukai
- Mouten
- Rei'Ou
- Kan Saro
- Ji Aga
- Kouyoku
- Bajio

Top High Tier
- Kochou
- Keisha
- Raku'a Kan
- Ordo
- Shunsuiju
- Zenou
- Rozo
- Bananji
Even in the legendary clusterfuck profile war we at first agreed at spearman supremacy and I even was willing to push whether current Shin could beat Earl or not, but then you jumped on the infamous Renpa~Bananji~ Kaishibou~ Gyou’Un train and then doubled down by putting Ji Aga above Renpa lmao.
At that point it was over. Fuck that incest loving weirdo Earl Bum Shi.

Also, if you pay attention, you’ll notice that I never actually ranked Kaishibou = with Renpa, ever lol
Oh no you didn't you actually started arguing whether Renpa might even be weaker lmao.

The point of me comparing Renpa to Kaishibou and Bananji was as a counter to all those who said Renpa was top 2 and would overwhelmingly dominate every other character in the manga bar Ouki. If Renpa was that strong, Hara would not compare him to these guys repeatedly

But I have literally always ranked Renpa above these guys martially, and I have ranked him above Earl Shi too who I would put above Tou but beneath Oukotsu
The entire argument was born because you for whatever reason refused to accept that not every GG has the same amount of weight. I mean I literally had to explain to you that motherfucking Ouki and his equal Renpa won't be pushed to extreme diff by Kaishibou only because Renpa and Kaishibou have similar strength of arms. And that's because they're on a completely different level as generals and have way more weight, so much that a superhuman in Houken who outclassed Ouki in every stat imaginable was beaten down like a child.

This debate happened during your also legendary Ji Aga = Moubu run, in those weeks you were really obsessed with those comparison statements but I guess we have our answer. Sou'Ous side bitch > Ji Aga = Moubu > Bumkotsu (since Moubu called him a weakling), right ?
Renpa being homeless is part of the canon.

What you and your homies are spouting is just something else entirely.
As far as I can tell this entire debate was created by Lee's statement fetish and the fact that he couldn't cope with Bananji being able to block full power Ouhon's spear thrusts when they were stated to be similar to Bum Shi's.

The world crumbled as the consequence of that.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I am waiting Earl Shi having the same impact as Renpa in the battlefield to even be put near his feet.
What impact are you even referring to? Failing to defeat Kyou En? Failing to stop Rinko? Getting called Kaishibou’s equal? Losing a war to Mougou? Never defeating any commander stronger than Gakujou?

No I don't think Kyou is weaker than Shin.
Then you are a hypocrite. Lol

You also never answered my question about why Earl Shi’s death wish doesn’t mean anything in his loss to Ouhon. Lol

What impact are you even referring to? Failing to defeat Kyou En? Failing to stop Rinko? Getting called Kaishibou’s equal? Losing a war to Mougou? Never defeating any commander stronger than Gakujou?

Then you are a hypocrite. Lol

You also never answered my question about why Earl Shi’s death wish doesn’t mean anything in his loss to Ouhon. Lol
Impact of put his foot in the battlefield and everybody being hyped to another level and that's was Wei, not Zhao Soldiers.

Why I am Hypocrite when I said Kyou isn't stronger than Shin? Because of Shin vs Houken who got already fighted Kyokai who is at same tier as Shin? This would happened too with Kyou, she will have defeated Kyokai and be defeated by Shin later on.

Now is the death wish for him? Get outta of here with this fake ass title general Earl Shi, you have'd to be in the jail to even put a sentence of Earl Shi be nearly Renpa's feet.

Oukotsu, the big guy of the original Qin Six, got one shotted in a flashback. That is more disrespect than what any Fire Dragon went through. Lol.
Kyou and Oukotsu ruined the Qin 6, it is what it is. Now we have to hear arguments of Kyou having pushed Houken to extreme diff by giving him not even 2/5 of the wounds that Kyoukai gave a severely stronger Houken lmao.

Oukotsu, the big guy of the original Qin Six, got one shotted in a flashback. That is more disrespect than what any Fire Dragon went through. Lol.
Yep the weakest Qin Six got this treatment against one of strongest Character in the Manga great for him, got killed by 5k Ouhon is better or worse than Young Kanmei?

Kyou and Oukotsu ruined the Qin 6, it is what it is. Now we have to hear arguments of Kyou having pushed Houken to extreme diff by giving him not even 2/5 of the wounds that Kyoukai gave a severely stronger Houken lmao.
Man, let them be, They are comparing Earl Shi to Renpa one of the four Heroes of warring states.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Man, let them be, They are comparing Earl Shi to Renpa one of the four Heroes of warring states.
Unrelated, but man I hate this argument "Riboku/Ousen/Hakuki/Renpa are on another level because their historical counterparts were on another level"!

Even though the manga tells us that Ouki is equal to Renpa, even though the manga tells us Rinshoujou is equal to them, even though the manga tells us Gakuki might have been the strongest of the golden age of warring states

Unrelated, but man I hate this argument "Riboku/Ousen/Hakuki/Renpa are on another level because their historical counterparts were on another level"!

Even though the manga tells us that Ouki is equal to Renpa, even though the manga tells us Rinshoujou is equal to them, even though the manga tells us Gakuki might have been the strongest of the golden age of warring states
I'm not using that as an argument but to pretend like in canon there doesn't exist a hierarchy between even GG's is just completely dumb.

Yep the weakest Qin Six got this treatment against one of strongest Character in the Manga great for him, got killed by 5k Ouhon is better or worse than Young Kanmei?
Yes, I would say that a suicidal martial General with zero interest in self preservation or defense putting Choyou Arc Ouhon through an extreme diff fight is more impressive than a prime martial General getting one shotted by a newly appointed martial General. Lel.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Your most dishonest post of all time? I think so. At least the most dishonest post of yours that I’ve ever seen. Lol

Even in the legendary clusterfuck profile war we at first agreed at spearman supremacy and I even was willing to push whether current Shin could beat Earl or not, but then you jumped on the infamous Renpa~Bananji~ Kaishibou~ Gyou’Un train and then doubled down by putting Ji Aga above Renpa lmao.
At that point it was over. Fuck that incest loving weirdo Earl Bum Shi.
Well I commend you for adopting the correct take, but you can’t blame me for missing you state that in that clusterfuck of a profile war lmfao. I don’t remember much of anything serious that was said there.

Oh no you didn't you actually started arguing whether Renpa might even be weaker lmao.
??????????????????????

I have never once. Not once. Argued that Renpa was weaker than Kaishibou. Not sure if this is what you meant lol. Prime Gyou Un > Renpa martially is fact obviously but I never argued he was weaker than Kaishibou.

This debate happened during your also legendary Ji Aga = Moubu run, in those weeks you were really obsessed with those comparison statements but I guess we have our answer.
And this is the point that I knew you were just straight up lying, because I never said Jiaga = Moubu, and if you weren’t so damn hysterical over the Jiaga situation you might recognize that.

All you screaming pussies took my words out of context because you were irrationally butthurt over Jiaga not living up to whatever arbitrary standards you decided he would need to live up to in order to “live up to the hype”. It’s amazing how I can articulate exactly what I was saying about Moubu > Jiaga and you butthurt children still don’t get the fucking point anyway. I’m not repeating myself. The Shiryou thread made it extremely obvious what I think about Jiaga vs Moubu and when you clowns calm the fuck down we can have a rational discussion on this topic.

There’s a reason everyone on TKC all laugh at WorstGen crybabies in unison, all those guys can tell the obvious, which is that Jiaga belongs above guys like Shukai Gyou’Un, Shukai Bananji, and Ranbihaku, but yall aren’t ready to have a serious convo on that topic and won’t be for some time, it seems.

As far as I can tell this entire debate was created by Lee's statement fetish and the fact that he couldn't cope with Bananji being able to block full power Ouhon's spear thrusts when they were stated to be similar to Bum Shi's.
Jesus fucking Christ dude. I’ll be nice because me and you are usually cool but I don’t even know where to begin addressing the lies in this comment.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I'm not using that as an argument but to pretend like in canon there doesn't exist a hierarchy between even GG's is just completely dumb.
I mean.... I agree and it's reflected in my most recent tier list

It was just a more offhand comment not directed at you. I remember someone saying that "no chance Ousen loses at Hango because Wang Jian was top 4"

Gakuki got a title of Military God.

Shin and Ouhon are Equal, Mouten is too, so who wins? Ou Sen was said to be equal than Kan Ki? Is it true? Who wins?

You know that 7 Fire dragons are Generals who got shadowed by truly the greatest Generals of their generation, right? Because anyone knows him very well? Renpa has more impact in Wei soldiers then anyone of 7 Great Generals of Wei.

Yes, I would say that a suicidal martial General with zero interest in self preservation or defense putting Choyou Arc Ouhon through an extreme diff fight is more impressive than a prime martial General getting one shotted by a newly appointed martial General. Lel.
So Gyou'Un was truly the might Martial of Zhao? Because was said to us by Riboku.