Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying that the attack zoro used on king wasn't a koh attack? that it wasn't an acoc attack?

Cause you guys have literally used that to scale king above kaido lol
It wasnt
Every KoH attack have Koh on its name
And theres another lvl to KoH called Dragonstyle

Lucci got beat by simple Coated Santoryu
King got beat by Dragon style

Zoro have yet to use his limit which is 9 Dragonstyle Asura

Do people really expect zoro to beat nasjuro? Besides Saturn I doubt any of the others will go down but nasjuro losing to zoro does nothing but make him weak. Especially if you also think he’s an eos villain
Nasjuro just seems a like a good opponent in Zoro's path towards the Mihawk fight. I think Mihawk will defeat Fujitora in a similar time frame. Zoro's final fight is probably Mihawk at the final battle for One Piece.

So I don't consider Nasjuro as an EOS villain.

You are welcome + FASSpoilers secret from me to you :

His attack cut of Lucci's head but he is fine cause he is zoan and then a flash back between lil zoro and Lucci start playing and they are some how from the same family the Shimotsuke marimo's
Kizaru news?

See its events like this that make me entirely fucking suspicious of Shanks. The dude talks to the Gorosei about something and yet here all 5 Gorosei hell bent on attacking Luffy and destroying Egghead, an incident that became public the day prior for Luffy and caused the Giants to come there.

Like....what would have happened if Shanks showed up? Does he betray the Gorosei? Does he betray Luffy? What the fuck is his motive lmao
I want to see what he talked to them about before we say he's evil.

See its events like this that make me entirely fucking suspicious of Shanks. The dude talks to the Gorosei about something and yet here all 5 Gorosei hell bent on attacking Luffy and destroying Egghead, an incident that became public the day prior for Luffy and caused the Giants to come there.

Like....what would have happened if Shanks showed up? Does he betray the Gorosei? Does he betray Luffy? What the fuck is his motive lmao
Betray? You think they on each other side or they just gad a meeting

I read that Zoro "deformed" Luccis face.

My bet: Zoro used Tora Gari (Tiger hunting). Its a technique with two vertical cuts. How do you make sure an awakened zoan with high recovery doesn't go after your crew? Blind them. I bet Lucci is fine/alive but Zoro gave him two cuts over the eyes effectively meaning he can't hunt anybody down until he one day learns to use smell or AdCoO like Fujitora.
Lets see where the cut lands. I wasn't that far of with the Tiger Hunt (later revealed as Leopard Hunt) 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.