Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda shows very well that the blows did not even hurt the Five Elders
While we saw them one-shot a Vice Admiral and destroy Kid's ship with Hakai
If they like heal yeah it really don't matter .

Does oda knows what AP means? I swear the you retarded fucks talk is crazy. It's like y'all are sitting down with oda and writing the manga
It so stupid since we know that AP vary like BG and WSG much strong other luffy attacks.
Just like how Zoro and every other character have much stronger attacks.
Saying a character has stronger AP don't even matter when we know that characters don't do strongest moves when the fight starts.
Plus we keep on getting new attacks in manga that have more AP for everyone as time goes on .

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:kayneshrug:Find me a place I say Mihawk is YC1 level? Even back on OJ, I always had him over YCs...just that he can't beat Katakuri yet based on feats

I don't even believe in yc1-4 level since 3-4 years ago
Isn't this your thread?
  • He was a mere warlord (not even the most dangerous, that was Doffy)
  • Warlords as a group were never hyped as WG strongest force
  • Admirals fought better oponents at MF and did better than Posthawk did
  • He's easily replaced by toys and expelled like fodder without WG worrying to go to war against him or losing him as they do with kazan or when they kept Garp around still.
  • Last but not least, Warlords were always placed as 3rd rate fighters after Yonko and Admirals + some YCs
Fans can daydream like they want,
Nobody who's really equal to admirals will be a warlord and replaced by Toys
Post automatically merged:

@RayanOO @Tyki_Mikk @Topi Jerami
You literally placed him below yonkou and admirals and some ycs

And, now you are saying I never said that lmao

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Lucci ain't an ancient zoan bro
Yeah mb, meant to say *awakened*

Yamato and Linlin did to Ulti (though she got back up after).

Ulti wasn't awakened either. Makes it all the more impressive that Zoro put down an Awakened Zoan.

Though TBH, Shanks halfshotting a 3B pirate had a bigger wow factor. Especially when you compare how far Law pushed Blackbeard.
Yep. Awakened Zoans were meant to tank and keep getting up. Putting one down in base without effort is absurd.

Sanks was pretty dope but bro used ACoC. Zori is still in base.

it honestly makes more sense if Lucci falls next chapter. That would be 1111, which is kinda Zoro’s number.

Also Lucci was portrayed as a tough fight for Zoro and this seems pretty underwhelming. I don’t think the chapter is even named Zoro vs Lucci, which I’d expect if Lucci is actually falling.

I think Lucci will use awakening to regen and Zoro will realize he needs to use CoC to put him down permanently.
Lowkey yeah
Him being awakened and able to recover way faster than most is pretty much the main reason he’s as dangerous as he is. If it ends in an attack it might lead to him getting back up in the next

This whole arc being full of people that are all a pain in the ass to take out
  1. The seraphim with their lunarian flame
  2. Lucci with his awakening
  3. Kizaru with his haki (I think)
  4. Saturn with his hax

Status
Not open for further replies.