Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
...I am getting the feeling the Gorosei arent powerhouses but just have broken abilities.

Saturn is semi indestructible.
Oda made Ju a worm and the cliffhanger is his head cut off, yet worms can regrow heads or when cut in half just function as two worms.

Is this gonna be the stuff where if you keep cutting Ju, he just multiplies?
Like, you cut him in half, there are now two. Cut those in half, there are 4. Cut off the head, he just regrows one.

This is what I mean with potentially just broken abilities.
Maybe they all have some kind of semi immortal stuff this way.
They cant be defeated by normal means, there is some trick to put them down.
i think its pretty clear they're also powerhouses. saturn by himself is doing physical attacks that destroy buildings like they're made of paper and also has deadly poison. and he hasnt done a single named attack or seemed to put in hard effort yet.

...I am getting the feeling the Gorosei arent powerhouses but just have broken abilities.

Saturn is semi indestructible.
Oda made Ju a worm and the cliffhanger is his head cut off, yet worms can regrow heads or when cut in half just function as two worms.

Is this gonna be the stuff where if you keep cutting Ju, he just multiplies?
Like, you cut him in half, there are now two. Cut those in half, there are 4. Cut off the head, he just regrows one.

This is what I mean with potentially just broken abilities.
Maybe they all have some kind of semi immortal stuff this way.
They cant be defeated by normal means, there is some trick to put them down.
This already put them being in Top tiers material, looks like they had Haki, Confirmed by Lucci.

Zoro get a W finally, and again Enma Haki came to play the game.

Zoro vs Lucci is a High diff.

Lucci is a High tier pretty much like Zoro.

The last excuses was Zoro wasn't using Santoryuu, but Nitoryuu, now that showed him using Santoryuu, now other excuses him isn't using Bandana, what now? Him didn't take of his shirt?
The amount of cope in this post is funny.

I stated 3 swords Zoro was too much for Lucci and the manga proved me right. Lucci couldn't touch Zoro even with a name attack. Zoro is too fast for Lucci. Zoro oneshot when he stopped playing around and used a 3 sword style attack. Zoro beat Lucci at low diff.

...that not what one shotting means.
The fight clearly went on for a while.
Zoro used a single attack on Lucci to defeat him. Even if people want to cope and say they fought for a while, Zoro clearly can one shot Lucci when he so chooses!

Because unless you want to claim Oda off paneled Asura? Zoro has Asura in his arsenal to use whenver he likes. Anybody coping with "muh 6 months" off-pannel bullshit has no argument against the fact that Zoro can just one tap Lucci without even using Koh! Much less, Asura!

There are levels to this shit!

:zosmug:

Last edited:
i think its pretty clear they're also powerhouses. saturn by himself is doing physical attacks that destroy buildings like they're made of paper and also has deadly poison. and he hasnt done a single named attack or seemed to put in hard effort yet.
Though, I would it funny if they have no named attacks.
They so against Nika, so basically against fun and freedom that Oda wont give them the fun of named attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.