Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He decided to meet with them at the point in the story where the world is entirely becoming unbalanced lol, I dont think that means anything in this context.

The Gorosei also wanted to maintain balance and they are not good people, its to help maintain the facade of the WGs control over the world.
Yes but how does that go with Shanks character outside of those meeting? Thinking about Luffy and that little girl. Wanting Luffy to overcome Ace death. He wants Luffy to succeed it seemsand Luffy is basically wrecking the establishment.

Zoro used a single attack on Lucci to defeat him. Even if people want to cope and say they fought for a while, Zoro clearly can one shot Lucci when he so chooses!

Because unless yo uwant to claim Oda of panneld Asura? Zoro has Asura in his arsenal to use whenver he likes. Anybody coping with "muh 6 months" off-pannel bullshit has no argument against the fact that Zoro can just tapped Lucci without even using Koh! Much less, Asura!

There are levels to this shit!

:zosmug:
Nope. What Shanks did was a one shot. There was no fight to begin with.

This is clearly a fight going on for some time.

And yes there are levels, just not what you think.

That is your cope to deal with, not mine.

Yes but how does that go with Shanks character outside of those meeting? Thinking about Luffy and that little girl. Wanting Luffy to overcome Ace death. He wants Luffy to succeed it seemsand Luffy is basically wrecking the establishment.
idk if me and @Paperchampion23 are on exactly the same page here but its pretty close iirc. i think shanks is trying to groom luffy to fulfill an ancient prophecy and their conflict will come out of luffy getting mad about spoilers/predictable futures/destiny/whatever like when he was about to quit being a pirate if Rayleigh told him about the One Piece. the one thing Luffy hates more than anything else is when the future is set in stone and the adventure is spoiled for him.

so i think whenever Luffy actually learns about Nika and all this shit for real he might hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.