One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mod from Jaiminisbox on discord has said that they're not releasing the chapter tonight. Then tomorrow it is, same a usual.

It's the price we pay when we get spoilers this early. :pepehands:

I know Mangapanda with their shit translation has been dead for years..

but every single day, I still have hope that will come out of nowhere and save the day in these type of situations.

:feelscryingman::believe::feelscryingman:
i didnt expect anyhting else tbh

A mod from Jaiminisbox on discord has said that they're not releasing the chapter tonight. Then tomorrow it is, same a usual.

but every single day, I still have hope that will come out of nowhere and save the day in these type of situations.

Wtf

hope mangastream releases don t care about translations:steef:

More info : God Valley (ロックスター) A place in Elbaf, where the legendary Rocks Pirates lost their fight to the combined forces of the Marines and the Roger pirates.
Btw this spoiler is legit because it was confirmed by sandman.
Post automatically merged:

We also have a color page this week, and the cover of the magazine. As well as a spin of called : One Piece Academy.

Worst

Custom title
More info : God Valley (ロックスター) A place in Elbaf, where the legendary Rocks Pirates lost their fight to the combined forces of the Marines and the Roger pirates.
Btw this spoiler is legit because it was confirmed by sandman.
Post automatically merged:

We also have a color page this week, and the cover of the magazine. As well as a spin of called : One Piece Academy.
So it was not Garp + Roger vs Rocks Captain but

Full Rocks vs Navy + Roger Pirates? That will make look MF and Wano cute

Status
Not open for further replies.