Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look we also have haki sparks in a small panel here:

So no ACOC on King I guess.
Is it proof of aCoC?

It's a possibility, but it's not proof.

There were implications in that scene and its dialogue. What is the implication or context here? Otherwise every single panel with any black lightning is for sure aCoC now.

Not to mention if there's a big panel of a big finisher on Lucci and there's no big lightning streaks on there it's 100% not aCoC regardless of surrounding panels. And in any case, it would never be KoH without the name KoH preceding the technique's name.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
:pepemy:

I'm extremely worried about his design, I don't want Kuroobi to be the coolest opponent Sanji ever defeated

This looks decent :hope:

I'm a Jabra fan, but, yeah... Sanji does not get the fights I want. Queen would have been great if it hadn't ended with Sanji sneak-attacking Queen because he attacked Osome.

Oda could have had that scene, then let Sanji and Queen have a serious face off for a finisher. Instead... welp. You compare it to King vs Zoro and it's just not close to which had the coolest finish. Oda writes Sanji like just because he's emotional he can't have the cool finishers, fights, or enemies. Like, no, just make Zoro have more emotion too, lol (serious emotion, though, like opening up to Luffy about Kuina)

First the flames were acoc
Now the lighting make up ur mind
If the lighting is not on zoro s swords that s coa
But you said ACoC=Black lighting, right?

Following your logic, it should be ACoC too.

you just use this Black Lighting when is convenient lol
Is it proof of aCoC?

It's a possibility, but it's not proof.

There were implications in that scene and its dialogue. What is the implication or context here? Otherwise every single panel with any black lightning is for sure aCoC now.

Not to mention if there's a big panel of a big finisher on Lucci and there's no big lightning streaks on there it's 100% not aCoC regardless of surrounding panels.
Man, Zoro was on the verge of beating the allegations but then Oda and is haki drawing came in:

"It's not clear that Zoro used COC or not"

I hate that Oda is vague with haki, but I (as a Zoro hater) am going to exploit the hell out of this.

Man, Zoro was on the verge of beating the allegations but then Oda and is haki drawing came in:

"It's not clear that Zoro used COC or not"

I hate that Oda is vague with haki, but I (as a Zoro hater) am going to exploit the hell out of this.
I wish Kizaru wasn't defeated and battlefield removed so we could trashtalk him too this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.