Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think current King could even push Zoro this far, with mastered Enma and ACoC? Zoro is bruised up and panting.

To me King is not comparable to Lucci, but Kaku. Zoro even mentioned he was tired of fighting "weird Zooans" like Kaku in Wano.

Stop the copium
That house cat went down in 1 hit

Are you smoking crack or something?

I can understand if you want to put the Admirals above the Elders, but the way you keep hate talking about them non stop, it's like they love to live rent free in your head.

And no Oda is not going to have them all get defeated during this arc, do you know dumb that fucking sounds.

Also the fact that some people are hyped up for some of these Elders, and you getting angry about it just shows how easily these guys trigger you.
:kuzanshut:
You ain't a psychologist keep your retarded bs analysis to you.

They genuinely look shit, have had zero feats other than regen and Oda sure didnt bring all of them here for no purpose and we already know the good guys always win in One Piece

They're taking a fat L on Egghead. Theorizing all 5 of them could be gone isnt crazy whatsoever considering Oda already revealed everything about them.

So mr @Rootbeer was zoro using acoc here or just coa?

we have massive black lightning. Does that mean it took just one acoc attack without king of hell to defeat lucci? Or even better, did it take a simple coa attack to defeat lucci?

regardless of what you are choosing as an answer you still are going to lose. :vistalaugh:
Don't make me cook Rootbeer since he think Zoro can't use AdvCoC outside KoH
his headcanon will be shattered if he think Zoro use AdvCoC in base:gokulaugh:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I'm reread Dragon Ball rn actually, just hit the Namek Saga and got to the start of Goku v. Frieza

It's actually really surprising how similar the tone of early dragon ball (the start to about the 22nd Tenkaichi budokai) and One Piece are. You can really see Toriyama's influence on how Oda writes even today.
Every so often I rewatch it all starting from dragon ball.

Dragon ball is fantastic
I love the tone shifts every so often which tend to come with major deaths that shake goku

Starting with tao to that kids dad
And he beats goku

But the best for me is hard fought tournament showing tiens massive growth as a person he scrapes goku in the final
We've been through the emotional roller coaster all tournament
Close it with the expected goku eating cooldown

Then BAM krillens dead

Roshi screaming that's an order at goku who is enraged and ignores him always gives me chills

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Gorosei awakened designs look insane :crazwhat:

Love the moment between Luffy and the Giants. On to Elbaf, I guess. Still disappointing Saturn/Gorosei won't get a proper defeat here.

And of course 10/10 for Zoro negging the pussycat. Needed a little bit of trolling from Sanji to do it too :arnoling::denzimote:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.