Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I think there's a good chance that Lucci will use his awakening to come back. Maybe we'll see an Ashura or something.

Oda still has to explain the benefits of Zooan awakenings, and this is the perfect time to do it.

YC1 in general are underestimated, they all had extremely broken abilities. Lucci seems like he capped out with the mediocre df and haki.

He did well for himself getting this far, maxing out what he had to work with, but without advanced haki or an elite df there's only so much you can do.

I thought maybe him being so skilled/refined as a fighter, paired with his awakened zoan resilience, he possibly forced his way into that YC1 bracket but it's not looking like it. I didn't expect him to get mogged like this, speed was his forte, Zoro treated him like a toy this chapter. G5 is one thing, even Kaidou had to adjust to the looney tune stuff going on, so I gave him a pass.

Let's see if he's KOd for good or if that awakening keeps him in it.
I mean, it's Zoro.
Dude scarred Hybrid Kaidou and cut Zoan Kaidou.
It's not bad for Lucci to fall to him that easily.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Every so often I rewatch it all starting from dragon ball.

Dragon ball is fantastic
I love the tone shifts every so often which tend to come with major deaths that shake goku

Starting with tao to that kids dad
And he beats goku

But the best for me is hard fought tournament showing tiens massive growth as a person he scrapes goku in the final
We've been through the emotional roller coaster all tournament
Close it with the expected goku eating cooldown

Then BAM krillens dead

Roshi screaming that's an order at goku who is enraged and ignores him always gives me chills
You can SEE Dragonball transform at the 22nd tournament.

Said this in discord, but the last time we see Pilaf (until 2015 with resurection F) is Piccolo Daimyo tossing them out of a moving jet. Toriyama had his signature gag characters killed off in ramping up the darker tone and ferocity of the Piccolo Daimyo arc.

I think, for me tournament wise

21st > 22nd > Baba's Tournament > 23rd

21st was so much more martial arts based and Roshi v. Goku too iconic.

YC1 in general are underestimated, they all had extremely broken abilities. Lucci seems like he capped out with the mediocre df and haki.

He did well for himself getting this far, maxing out what he had to work with, but without advanced haki or an elite df there's only so much you can do.

I thought maybe him being so skilled/refined as a fighter, paired with his awakened zoan resilience, he possibly forced his way into that YC1 bracket but it's not looking like it. I didn't expect him to get mogged like this, speed was his forte, Zoro treated him like a toy this chapter. G5 is one thing, even Kaidou had to adjust to the looney tune stuff going on, so I gave him a pass.

Let's see if he's KOd for good or if that awakening keeps him in it.
He's fighting post-Wano Enma-mastered ACoC Zoro.

King was fighting Zoro when Enma was beating him up. How are those two things even related?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think he is done. KOH is reserved for upper-tier opponents. Oda wont use it on Lucci.

People need to respect King's CQC - that man was a beast.
I wouldn't say King's CQC skills were anything special. Zoro landed anything he wanted at will in that fight, King just had lunarian hax on his side, and King couldn't land anything against Zoro, even his speed mode got countered immediately.

Even when he had an opening against a distracted Zoro all King could do was graze Zoro. He was also getting rag dolled by Marco in a 2v1.

King is just a broken character, he's also physically a monster, but his CQC is meh at best. I would rank Lucci above him in that department if we exclude King's durability.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You can SEE Dragonball transform at the 22nd tournament.

Said this in discord, but the last time we see Pilaf (until 2015 with resurection F) is Piccolo Daimyo tossing them out of a moving jet. Toriyama had his signature gag characters killed off in ramping up the darker tone and ferocity of the Piccolo Daimyo arc.

I think, for me tournament wise

21st > 22nd > Baba's Tournament > 23rd

21st was so much more martial arts based and Roshi v. Goku too iconic.
Yeah the first tournament is top top top tier.

Love the fact that roshi HAD to get that win to and this stayed with goku TO THIS DAY the message that there is always someone stronger you can never stop improving.

I don't think there even is a bad tournament in the whole of dragon ball

Tiens growth and the crane vs turtle story us great leading into king piccolo

Babas is awesome just for goku and gohan meeting again

And the last one krillen vs piccolo
Goku taking off the weights schooling tien
Piccolo vs hero kami
Chichi
And goku FINALLY WINNING

Aweseome

You are the only one who is going around making constant hate comments about the Elders.:zosleepy:

The only one who is triggered is you.:kayneshrug:
This is worstgen everyone makes hate comments about characters the fact that it triggered you to see me call out these bums for having zero good feats this whole arc just proves you're insecure about their pathetic showings so far :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.