Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was clearly an AdvCoC attack.

Zorotards being Zorotards I suppose.
I was taught that Zoro uses green flames for AdvCoC attacks by Zoro haters and how it would be super easy to tell since he puts King of Hell in front of all strong attacks. Suddenly, black lightning is all that it takes for it to be AdvCoC? Guess Wuffy used it against Lucci to then in his clash and still took more named attacks to put the cat down than Zoro did.

Either way works for me, honestly.

:zosmug:

1. Luffy and the giants vs Saturn, warcury, and Peter
  2. Zoro vs mars
  3. Sanji vs nusjuro
  4. Jinbe vs Lucci if he gets back up
:memehm:
Zoro and sanji staying with luffy and them eventually swapping opponents or fighting together
Jinbe bubbling Lucci and then leaving with the rest of the crew and giants
:memehm:

Just wanna say that Egghead Arc is Divided into Parts
Each Part Ends in 2nd Chapter of Volume & Following One starts in 3rd Chapter ofc

Part 1 --- Introduction --- Started 3rd Chapter of Volume 105 [1058] - Ended 2nd Chapter of Volume 106 [1067]
Part 2 --- Death Game --- Started 3rd Chapter of Volume 106 [1068] - Ended 2nd Chapter of Volume 107 [1078]
Part 3 --- Outside Egghead --- Started 3rd Chapter of Volume 107 [1079] - Ended 2nd Chapter of Volume 108 [1090]
Part 4 --- Kuma Piece --- Started 3rd Chapter of Volume 108 [1091] - Ended 2nd Chapter of Volume 109 [1102]
Part 5 --- Vegapunk's End --- Started 3rd Chapter of Volume 109 [1103] - Pending

Volume 109 isn't Revealed yet, but Counting Pages so far & noting that there has never been a Volume with 13 Chapters
Clearly indicates that this Volume will End with Chapter 1112, meaning Part 5 of Egghead Story will End in Chapter 1114

That means SHs have 2-4 Chapters to Stop Gorosei & Co. from Ruining Vega's Last Message
This also means that this Conflict isn't End of Egghead Arc, and Oda gonna Start another Plot in Chapter 1115

When Part 2 Started, Lucci was Main Villain of Arc
When Part 3 Started, York was Main Villain of Arc
When Part 4 Started, Kizaru was Main Villain of Arc
When Part 5 Started, Saturn was Main Villain of Arc

So when Part 6 Starts, Gorosei gonna be Still Up as Main Villains of Arc before The Actual Main Villain of Arc shows up
It's gonna be either Imu (In person or Using Mother Frame) or Man With Burn Scar or another New Character

Egghead Arc will End around Chapter 1125

You deny that Asura on Kaido had ACoC but now you want to claim he used against Lucci just so Luffy feat seems better?
Did Asura have black streaks like this? No so as far as we are aware it's not.

This was clearly AdvCoC. Similar to how Luffy used it on his first kick with Kizaru and WSG.

Let me turn this around on you then you clearly don't want to admit it's not AdvCoC because you don't want Luffy to look stronger since he never used AdvCoC on Lucci.

Stop being a tard.

Did Asura have black streaks like this? No so as far as we are aware it's not.

This was clearly AdvCoC. Similar to how Luffy used it on his first kick with Kizaru and WSG.

Let me turn this around on you then you clearly don't want to admit it's not AdvCoC because you don't want Luffy to look stronger since he never used AdvCoC on Lucci.

Stop being a tard.
Its over lil bro
3 g5 named attacks
Only a bandage on the cheek

I was taught that Zoro uses green flames for AdvCoC attacks by Zoro haters and how it would be super easy to tell since he puts King of Hell in front of all strong attacks. Suddenly, black lightning is all that it takes for it to be AdvCoC? Guess Wuffy used it against Lucci to then in his clash and still took more named attacks to put the cat down than Zoro did.

Either way works for me, honestly.

:zosmug:
Long streaks of black lightning is AdvCoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.