Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a very broad category.
What specific level would you say?
Old Garp/Ray/Sengoku level?
As of now behind the old legend trio because we haven't seen (literally) anything worth of that tier aside from the regeneration. Zero haki feats, literally zero, and killing 20 PX is something a top tier could easily do without even going serious.

As of now I have them around Luffy 1010 level.

Last edited:
Oda the staller strikes again :finally:

I knew Zoro would dispatch the cat as soon as we would focus on him

But the execution was shit lol

Zoro beat down far too easy considering the amount of time he was stalled and the panels we saw earlier : Zoro using 3 sword + cloud / Zoro being angry that he was stalled / both fighter having a CQC long fight and getting tired etc.

‘And then boom : Zoro can dodge Lucci attack like nothing and stomp him with a 3 sword attack (that didn’t even look at the higher end of his moves).

…..

Zoro > Lucci was never a question but the execution of that fight was quite poor
you are expecting fight choreography for Zoro vs Lucci when even Luffy didn't get against Kizaru ....the whole stalling he did was just to get knee-jerk reactions from readers....

Strong for sure but not the "real WSS".

The question is how a DF user is a pure swordsman when a Hakiman isn't ?
OK

Here are the options:

Juro could be not a human, so he is not man and Mihawk still can carry his title.

Due fact of Juro using his swordswith df he could be stronger then MIhawk, but Mihawk can be called wss due fact that he rely only on swordskill.

Good to see you being active again, bro!

If not for the possibility of Ghandi perhaps being an advCoC swordsman I'd have said that they are high tiers, that can regenerate. Put King and Law next to them lol
I'd already be hard pressed to say that they aren't going to get power mochi'd left and right. 2/10 hype right now
If they only high tiers where does Vice Admirals stands because Nusjuro did what they couldn't in seconds.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If you remember correctly same thing happened with apoo.
He saw kiku arm falling and he got serious.
:kuzanshut:
lol not at all

Zoro wasn’t shown even half as serious against Apoo as he was against Lucci

Oda just a poor staller here

Zoro not even getting touched once by Lucci was fun but yea, the fight had so much potential lol.
I wanted to see Lucci use his 3-d Geppo/Soru movement but Oda simply said "Zoro too stronk" and ended it.
Yeah lol

Lucci didn’t show anything really impressive for a last move and Zoro ended him almost casually

…… great writing here

we all know Oda was stalling but there were far better ways to end this

Zoro beat down far too easy considering the amount of time he was stalled and the panels we saw earlier : Zoro using 3 sword + cloud / Zoro being angry that he was stalled / both fighter having a CQC long fight and getting tired etc.

‘And then boom : Zoro can dodge Lucci attack like nothing and stomp him with a 3 sword attack (that didn’t even look at the higher end of his moves).

…..

Zoro > Lucci was never a question but the execution of that fight was quite poor
Honestly I didn’t expect Oda is that shit of a writer
His manga literally lives off online powerscaling toxicity, there’s no excuse for having Zoro and Lucci fight this long while showing the struggle in CQC, then ending the fight in this manner over a gag
:kobeha:

…..

Nah you mad because Zoro is much stronger than Lucci like we always said.

Its the order they sit/stand in the gorosei room

Ju Peter in the far left - 1
Nasujuro to his right - 2
Warcury in the middle - 3
Mars next - 4
Saturn to the far right - 5
Yeah this might be the correct order, also the fact that Oda showed this list going from Saturn who we know is number 5 all the way to Ju Peter who is last, then yeah Ju Peter is number 1.

So the planet order ranking that some theorize ended up being wrong it seems.

As of now behind the old legend trio because we haven't seen (literally) anurhing worth of that tier aside from the regeneration. Zero haki feats, literally zero, and killing 20 PX is something a top tier could easily do without even going serious.

As of now I have them around Luffy 1010 level.
Fair enough
I have them above that level, based on portrayal they should atleast be above that level

Status
Not open for further replies.