Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Rayan! What do you think of the Zoro greatness this chapter? :shocking:
Oda the staller strikes again :finally:

I knew Zoro would dispatch the cat as soon as we would focus on him

But the execution was shit lol

Zoro beat down far too easy considering the amount of time he was stalled and the panels we saw earlier : Zoro using 3 sword + cloud / Zoro being angry that he was stalled / both fighter having a CQC long fight and getting tired etc.

‘And then boom : Zoro can dodge Lucci attack like nothing and stomp him with a 3 sword attack (that didn’t even look at the higher end of his moves).

…..

Zoro > Lucci was never a question but the execution of that fight was quite poor

Zoro did use CoC here. But he only used it once and it proves how the one shot was possible if Zoro unleashed only one CoC attack.
We saw multiples times black lightning with attacks so it could be just CoA.

Also if zoro used his coc then it confirms that zoro is on Oden's lvl because he uses his adv.coc like feathers.

It's really a W W situation :shocking:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Zoro beat down far too easy considering the amount of time he was stalled and the panels we saw earlier : Zoro using 3 sword + cloud / Zoro being angry that he was stalled / both fighter having a CQC long fight and getting tired etc.

‘And then boom : Zoro can dodge Lucci attack like nothing and stomp him with a 3 sword attack (that didn’t even look at the higher end of his moves).

…..

Zoro > Lucci was never a question but the execution of that fight was quite poor
Zoro not even getting touched once by Lucci was fun but yea, the fight had so much potential lol.
I wanted to see Lucci use his 3-d Geppo/Soru movement but Oda simply said "Zoro too stronk" and ended it.

It’s still too early to imagine the Gorosei as individual fighters
From a narrative standpoint it’s clear they work as a group to eradicate any threat to the WG, with Saturn summoning the other elders at the first sight of danger being evidence to that. They’re a group of primordial demons that pop up somewhere and wreak havoc with their hax. Godvalley was likely a victim of the same tactic.

From a powerscaling standpoint, we first need to figure out how their hax works
Yeah I agree with this mostly.
Their hax and portrayal as final antagonist is what's putting them in the top tier realm for now.
I think admirals still have the edge over them (altho I have gorosei slightly comparable), since they are just better fighters and their overall powersets is versatile against any type of opponents.

If Nasu is second strongest after Imu and Imu will be the final villain, how strong Nasu should be?

Let me know your opinion.

Also I doubt that Oda will show us even 30% of Gorosei power in this arc, case it's nothing else then prologue to the final arc.
Strong for sure but not the "real WSS".

The question is how a DF user is a pure swordsman when a Hakiman isn't ?

C

Cruxroux

…..

If you remember correctly same thing happened with apoo.
He saw kiku arm falling and he got serious.
:kuzanshut:

That unknown ability isn't even something that requires mastery, it's just a shared hax ability among all 5 of them.
So far, they just look like monsters with powerful abilities instead of skilled fighters with haki/DF mastery.
There will be a way around tricks like that, and when that is revealed these guys won't look so dangerous anymore tbh.
That hax has to be something that is connected to Imu. Along with that summoning circle

That unknown ability isn't even something that requires mastery, it's just a shared hax ability among all 5 of them.
So far, they just look like monsters with powerful abilities instead of skilled fighters with haki/DF mastery.
There will be a way around tricks like that, and when that is revealed these guys won't look so dangerous anymore tbh.
Good to see you being active again, bro!

If not for the possibility of Ghandi perhaps being an advCoC swordsman I'd have said that they are high tiers, that can regenerate. Put King and Law next to them lol
I'd already be hard pressed to say that they aren't going to get power mochi'd left and right. 2/10 hype right now

Status
Not open for further replies.