Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He got against Kizaru.
A shitty and almost unimpactful one, yes, but a victory nonetheless.
I dont agree. All of Luffy's wins have very clear finishers with villains who are knocked out and are visibly damaged

Kizaru is still conscious, and so far, hasnt actually been visibly "hurt" outside of some blood after being squeezed, this is the same argument against him in 1094/1095.

All thats needed now is patience, because he's clearly not done after last chapter. This is very indicative of someone whos not down. He's still concious and breathing here

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I do think Luffy at least needs a win (its customary), which is why I always propose Kizaru since he's here and this is where his story relevancy is at least.

So atm im still on the belief that if anyone is truly losing, its him before they run away.
Kizaru is out the way and mentally broken
The gorosei need to get the seraphim the mother flame and stop most the message
Luffy doesn't need anything
We can see how strong he is
Oda needs to be brave and have casualties as the shs escape
The giants need to die

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dont agree. All of Luffy's wins have very clear finishers with villains who are knocked out and are visibly damaged

Kizaru is still conscious, and so far, hasnt actually been visibly "hurt" outside of some blood after being squeezed, this is the same argument against him in 1094/1095.

All thats needed now is patience, because he's clearly not done after last chapter. This is very indicative of someone whos not down. He's still concious and breathing here
Alright, let's say, for the sake of the argument, that Kizaru's comes back with some awakening or whatever and luffy vs kizaru final round takes place during the 7 minutes that remain before VP's message.
Who deals with the Gorosei?
Dorry and Broggy apparently are 2 candidates.
what about the rest?

Wano had different narrative - beast pirates had to go down for wano arc.

There isn't any narrative here. Egghead is about escape from the beginning.

Kiz portrayal hasn't been like kaido or Kata but more about a man who himself is conflicted and on verge of breakdown.

If anything, kiz might turn against elders and that's how he will go down and not by the hands of luffy
Its not about "portrayal" lol, its about Luffy getting a clear victory against a villain. If its not the Gorosei, it should be against an Admiral. Katakuri was not like Kaido either, he wasnt a full blown villain and WCI WAS also an escape arc.

The make or break is the next chapter.
If Kizaru isn't up in the next chapter, then yeah, he's defeated.
Paralysis is still a win

People wish death and rape on my favorite characters. My favorite characters may not appear in the manga for many years. I think I'm just different from you. It's probably good not to be a crazy fanatic of one poorly written character. I'm not objective, but I'm definitely less biased than you are.
Zoro fans Literally get a wish of Death Threat before and this user still exist in here. Not only to our favourite Char. But to the Fans. I still remember that.
And if u think Zoro is a poorly written character based on us praising him like crazy, then how about u see someone who isn't so biased like Totally Not Mark who is new to One Piece but knew his flaws and characterization after watching it first time. If u still don't change ur view, then its ur opinion. u have right to do that and its okay.
But u better know that Non Biased people do think Zoro is really well written character.
And Also Remember Every Fandom is always gonna find a way to blame Zoro fans even tho Zoro fans isn't the one who started it since its way easier to blame on them than other since Oda only show another good feat on him except Luffy. and u probably gonna ignore this statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.