Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou
Congrats, it seems like Ju Peter is number one based on the ranking.:gosecon:
No surprises there!!

He’s the only non Yokai, named after the largest planet, appears to be the one in the best physical shape, arguably the most powerful Gorosei DF.

Say it with me now,

WormGang, WormGang,
WormGang.
Nah all Gorosei are equal.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I do think Luffy at least needs a win (its customary), which is why I always propose Kizaru since he's here and this is where his story relevancy is at least.

So atm im still on the belief that if anyone is truly losing, its him before they run away.
It's too late for anyone to lose anymore.

Odds will go against SHs more before Ancient Robot kicks in and considering that we have only 7 mins left before broadcast which will immediately followed by SHs escaping, I really doubt anyone will fall now

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
What I’ve been saying all this time

Huhava
Divine departure
Togen totsuka

they are all drawn the same. Yes, it’s ACoC.

claiming Zoro was only using basic haki isn’t the W some Zoro fans think it is. The strongest ACoC users are able to easily spam their conqueror’s haki.

Zoro having 3 sword style huhava in addition to KoH makes him much more formidable.
Current Zoro Yonkou Level.

I find that hard tbh.

Shiryu isn't shown as this unbeatable top tier, there are many Top Tiers who can beat him.
Garp calling him a "small town Impel Down hoodlum" already established that, for me atleast.
So i doubt that his powers would require a very specific, new ability to overcome.
It will be more like Zoro unlocking an ability which is shared among other Top Tiers too, kinda like how Fs is shared among few top tiers.
However, Fs is more precognition, while against Shiryu, Zoro might get something related to perception.
Nah, it's definitely FS.
Basic Observation doesn't help against invisibility

Honestly this arc is fascinating, because in terms of structure its really unlike anything Oda has done before in terms of what he's doing with the Gorosei. If we "assume" the arc is like past ones, then we would "assume" the Gorosei lose here but there are so many things working against that:

- The extreme lack of involvement or backstory of 4 of 5 Gorosei the last 50 chapters. Only Saturn and Kizaru were focal points prior to this.
- Touching on their backstory, is clearly tied to Imu, who is not here, who is also inherently tied to the Void Century, a mystery we shouldn't know until One Piece is found
- The fact that the Mother Flame factory is still a plot point, which means someone needs or should deliver it to Imu for his weapon (endgame relevancy)

And more

The designs seem freaky/goofy but I really think they are in line with what we might be able to consider endgame or near endgame threats just based on how quickly Nasujuro is dispatching like 20+ pacifista in seconds.

I am just super curious on how all of this is playing out between now and Elbaf because of it. Oda had Zoro score a W (i assume he's down?) against Lucci of all people, which already was pretty unorthodox in terms of what he normally does with old villains.

And then theres Kizaru lol, whom I think is more relevant to this arc than people give him credit for but I digress until we get more chapters
The fact that the Gorosei are here, means we are definitely getting some info/lore. It would've been 50/50 if they didn't come.

Other than that, it's just a wait and see game on how they escape

C

Cruxroux

What I’ve been saying all this time

Huhava
Divine departure
Togen totsuka

they are all drawn the same. Yes, it’s ACoC.

claiming Zoro was only using basic haki isn’t the W some Zoro fans think it is. The strongest ACoC users are able to easily spam their conqueror’s haki.

Zoro having 3 sword style huhava in addition to KoH makes him much more formidable.
Even rooftop zoro is menace to everyone in the series.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, we don't has confirmation that Lucci is out for good.
Don't think so he has any buisness getting up again.
He got cut this time not punched.

I do think Luffy at least needs a win (its customary), which is why I always propose Kizaru since he's here and this is where his story relevancy is at least.

So atm im still on the belief that if anyone is truly losing, its him before they run away.
What do you think of the possibility of luffy zoro and sanji staying while the crew escapes
Luffy and Sanji seemingly plan on staying. If they stay zoro might as well stay too

It's too late for anyone to lose anymore.

Odds will go against SHs more before Ancient Robot kicks in and considering that we have only 7 mins left before broadcast which will immediately followed by SHs escaping, I really doubt anyone will fall now
On the topic of Gorosei, i agree.

On the topic of Kizaru i dont because even Kaido lost in technically 15 minutes if we start the countdown that began in 1022 to 1050 lol. Oda can drag out these 7 minutes over the course of 15-20 chapters if he wants, depending on when he focuses on a specific person or matchup.

I dont personally think Kizaru needs to have further story relevance beyond this arc. For the Gorosei this works because of Imu and their hidden backstory, along with them representing the WG lol, but for Kizaru his story is EXTREMELY local to Vegapunk only and has only ever been. Now that he's presumably dead, theres no reason to keep Kizaru around If he's already being fought by Luffy multiple times over the last 20 chapters

Theres also the fact that Luffy always gets wins every arc. If Zoro got one, then he needs one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.