Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You:
Zoro can't low-diff Lucci because he struggled all this time and only won because Sanji motivated him.

Reality:
Zoro finally got serious and casually one-shotted Lucci.

The 'reality' is manga fact. And yet, you are claiming that Zoro cannot casually defeat Lucci as he has just shown, because he has low end feats which show him clashing evenly with Lucci. You're disregarding Zoro's high end feats and judging him based on his low end feats.

Well, if we're powerscaling characters by their low end feats, we get Mihawk ~ Vista. We get Base Zoro > G5 Luffy. We get Fujitora >= Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy. We get foolishness.

Base Zoro could've ended the fight vs Lucci at any time. He even said that outright lmfao. But what Zoro did in this chapter is a top-tier feat that only Shanks and Kaido have replicated, and this contradicts your powerscale. So you're desperately coping and digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Reality
  1. Zoro would have been forced to leave by Jinbe if it wasn’t for Sanji
  2. If it wasn’t for Jinbe he’ll still be fighting Lucci till idk when
  3. We don’t know current lucci’s state
  4. Zoro mentioned wanting to wrap up the fight but didn’t
  5. Zoro used green smoke on all 3 of his swords
  6. Zoro knew he was keeping the crew waiting
  7. He sensed Saturns haki
  8. Zoro knew the island was too dangerous
  9. He knew he needed to end it asap from the jump
  10. He knew he could’ve been more useful just about anywhere else

dude majority of us don't call others by
moron
braindead
retarded
go back to womb
like this

you may call us delusional, but we keep the context of conversation to characters
heck even majority of Sanji fans except few like Ember etc

But I see most of the Luffy fans calling others personally, like they think liking a character or hating a character define the person they are and when we reply them back with insults

we are the toxic one?
LMAO
Luffy fans are getting toxic, but they're still a long way from you. Besides, the point of my message is that it's just ridiculous when an ultra-toxic fanbase calls other fans toxic and complains. Specifically, you're almost stalking Sanji's fangirl on this forum. I don't like her at all, but am I not right?
There's a Zoro fan here who constantly wishes Usopp dead and calls his fanbase the worst in OP, and I'm not crying because of it. The saddest thing is when you are part of a peaceful fanbase and are attacked by others. You, Zoro fans, simply have no right to think that you have moral superiority over Luffy or Sanji fans. It just doesn't exist.

In their DF forms/Beast forms, for sure. They just look like huge targets, kinda like Dragon form Kaidou.
Saturn got decked pretty hard by a broken Kuma too, combat ability wise they don't look super impressive atm.
Venus atleast showed some skill/speed against the Pacifistas this chapter but that was in his "hybrid". They definitely need more showings.

Btw, Zoro dodging Shigan Madara effortlessly and "outskilling" Lucci like that was almost too good to be true. Elite cqc skill, i didn't expect Zoro to be doing things like that to a martial artist like Lucci tbh.
Yeah they need more showings for sure, but Oda's pattern: sometimes you just know what's up. Saturn already looks weaker in hybrid and even if you put CoC onto his pointy legs right now it's not going to be a game changer, know what I mean. We will see. Perhaps I'm dead wrong and the combination of regen + special ability will be so annoying, that it grants them a spot in the upper echoleon of power.
Btw just the powerscaler in me. Still like their abilities a lot and them as a concept and that whole plot.

And yeah Zoro did very well. I expected the ending, but that was suprisingly good. Even without Shiryu being the invisible man I'd have said he's going to tap into future sight within his next major fight. That's a very clean feat he showed here

Honestly this arc is fascinating, because in terms of structure its really unlike anything Oda has done before in terms of what he's doing with the Gorosei. If we "assume" the arc is like past ones, then we would "assume" the Gorosei lose here but there are so many things working against that:

- The extreme lack of involvement or backstory of 4 of 5 Gorosei the last 50 chapters. Only Saturn and Kizaru were focal points prior to this.
- Touching on their backstory, is clearly tied to Imu, who is not here, who is also inherently tied to the Void Century, a mystery we shouldn't know until One Piece is found
- The fact that the Mother Flame factory is still a plot point, which means someone needs or should deliver it to Imu for his weapon (endgame relevancy)

And more

The designs seem freaky/goofy but I really think they are in line with what we might be able to consider endgame or near endgame threats just based on how quickly Nasujuro is dispatching like 20+ pacifista in seconds.

I am just super curious on how all of this is playing out between now and Elbaf because of it. Oda had Zoro score a W (i assume he's down?) against Lucci of all people, which already was pretty unorthodox in terms of what he normally does with old villains.

And then theres Kizaru lol, whom I think is more relevant to this arc than people give him credit for but I digress until we get more chapters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Honestly this arc is fascinating, because in terms of structure its really unlike anything Oda has done before in terms of what he's doing with tye Gorosei. If we "assume" the arc is like past ones, then we would "assume" the Gorosei lose here but there are so many things working against that:

- The extreme lack of involvement or backstory of 4 of 5 Gorosei the last 50 chapters. Only Saturn and Kizaru were focal points prior to this.
- Touching on their backstory, is clearly tied to Imu, who is not here, who is also inherently tied to the Void Century, a mystery we shouldn't know until One Piece is found
- The fact that the Mother Flame factory is still a plot point, which means someone needs or should deliver it to Imu for his weapon (endgame relevancy)

And more

The designs seem freaky/goofy but I really think they are in line with what we might be able to consider endgame or near endgame threats just based on how quickly Nasujuro is dispatching like 20+ pacifista in seconds.

I am just super curious on how all of this is playing out between now and Elbaf because of it. Oda had Zoro score a W (i assume he's down?) against Lucci of all people, which already was pretty unorthodox in terms of what he normally does with old villains.

And then theres Kizaru lol, whim I think is more relevant to this arc than people give him credit for but I digress until we get more chapters
We getting a few clashes and they running away.
Hopefully some ryuma lore
Maybe some nika lore

Status
Not open for further replies.