Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys acting like you're not toxic? Maybe it's time to stop this parade of hypocrisy?
dude majority of us don't call others by
moron
braindead
retarded
go back to womb
like this

you may call us delusional, but we keep the context of conversation to characters
heck even majority of Sanji fans except few like Ember etc

But I see most of the Luffy fans calling others personally, like they think liking a character or hating a character define the person they are and when we reply them back with insults

we are the toxic one?
LMAO

Last edited:
???
What are you even taking about
You:
Zoro can't low-diff Lucci because he struggled all this time and only won because Sanji motivated him.

Reality:
Zoro finally got serious and casually one-shotted Lucci.

The 'reality' is manga fact. And yet, you are claiming that Zoro cannot casually defeat Lucci as he has just shown, because he has low end feats which show him clashing evenly with Lucci. You're disregarding Zoro's high end feats and judging him based on his low end feats.

Well, if we're powerscaling characters by their low end feats, we get Mihawk ~ Vista. We get Base Zoro > G5 Luffy. We get Fujitora >= Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy. We get foolishness.

Base Zoro could've ended the fight vs Lucci at any time. He even said that outright lmfao. But what Zoro did in this chapter is a top-tier feat that only Shanks and Kaido have replicated. Not even Yonko Luffy replicated this feat against the same character and this directly contradicts your powerscale. So you're desperately coping and digging yourself an even bigger hole.

Whenever Zoro (or Sanji) fans start playing victims, complaining about the toxicity of other fandoms, I just roll my eyes. You guys are damn weak, and you can't even be happy about anything without remembering those who offended you.
"You guys can't be happy ". Bruhh lucci is a fodder, why we gonna wank Zoro over the top when he is already in the top. You had your fun for 6 months now you should stop playing the victim :goyea:

if it just works like that no one in the verse can beat magellan...
Of course they can. You just don't inhale the dangerous poison.

Same why Caesar's fruit power, taking oxygen away from the area, didn’t end with Luffy "negating it eith haki". He had to first physically not get effected and then he beat him.

Same thing with Magellan

Are all the Gorosei above Whitebeard and Kaido too?

Kaido's a bit fishy since he's a creature like the Gorosei, but I guess Prime Whitebeard is clearly below them since they aren't men. 🤨

Or is it the case that you guys are always trying to downplay Miahwk.
Saturn is clearly stronger then MF Whitebeard, while Kaido right now is tricky one, but I believe that Juro will be stronger then him as well

:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.