Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically many Luffy fans triggered Zoro fans by trolling Zoro and flexing their W against Lucci.

And now that Zoro defeated Lucci in one shot, those Luffy fans disappeared and created a war between others remaining luffy fans and zoro fans.
Lmao!

We didn't see here SkySanji, kurohime, kerkovian, Yonkogodluffy and others who started all of this :kobeha::kobeha:
Well they had their fun since 6 months with the countless (funny ngl) memes. But now it exactly happened how many people expected Zoro to get rid of Lucci.

Why am i having a Gut Feeling that both Mihawk and Shanks is from the Celestial Dragon family:crazwhat:
Shanks Almost 50% from Figarland since Gorosei basically kinda said that on Red Movie ( Oda help the movie ).
Mihawk is still on lower 50% since we only saw eyes and his theme connection
Genuinely not even crazy to think this anymore shanks is all but confirmed... Mihawk and his marine past along with his eyes matching imu mean something.

to be honest Kizaru has the coolest power out of the admiral, super versatile and interchangeable I would have love actually to have Kizaru vs Zoro cuz I knew that Loda is atrocious in handling character around g5 cuz cant show a serious fight.

I actually want to have Kizaru vs Zoro in this arc just to bring justice to both character while leaving the elders for an other occasion
I do agree that Zoro vs Kizaru would actually do justice to both characters
Thats why i would be excited if they were to clash/fight

I find that hard tbh.

Shiryu isn't shown as this unbeatable top tier, there are many Top Tiers who can beat him.
Garp calling him a "small town Impel Down hoodlum" already established that, for me atleast.
So i doubt that his powers would require a very specific, new ability to overcome.
It will be more like Zoro unlocking an ability which is shared among other Top Tiers too, kinda like how Fs is shared among few top tiers.
However, Fs is more precognition, while against Shiryu, Zoro might get something related to perception.
Yeah fair enough.

Still, I wish all possible good to the Shiryu wank (or cope) train:risitameh:

Well they had their fun since 6 months with the countless (funny ngl) memes. But now it exactly happened how many people expected Zoro to get rid of Lucci.
Yeah lol and btw senti my pov about lucci didn't change. I was ready to say "lucci managed to take Zoro's sword, he is stronger than what I thought " but it's confirmed zoro was worried about the haki coming from the island.

Zoro one shotted him as expected but especially didn't even care about loosing a sword and dodged his attacks too easily.... that's some lvl of disrespect right there.

What about you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.