Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

"pushed".....we both know that is not the case//...Luffy "pushed" to G5 by Kizaru when G4 failed...
No..Luffy voluntarily came out of G5 when he sit on train and he was back to normal within seconds...entirely different from how Luffy was "gassed out" against Kizaru....
G4 would have got fucked by lucci.
Without Awakening Lucci already matched upto Gear 4.
Both went to use awakening for advantage , where luffy came out on top.

Tbh guys, it seems like ACoC from Zoro but it's no KoH.

I've looked at the panels how Zoro cut Apoo, Kamazou and Pica, and all panels do not have this massive thick black lightning strikes when Zoro connected his cut.

It doesn't really change the outcome because Lucci would be destroyed regardless if Zoro decided to use one of his Wano PUs.

Basically many Luffy fans triggered Zoro fans by trolling Zoro and flexing their W against Lucci.

And now that Zoro defeated Lucci in one shot, those Luffy fans disappeared and created a war between others remaining luffy fans and zoro fans.
Lmao!

We didn't see here SkySanji, kurohime, kerkovian, Yonkogodluffy and others who started all of this :kobeha::kobeha:
kerkovian is the biggest cunt
madafakar always abuses others and act saint

and the names you mentioned are the most toxic condom swallowers

Okay perfect, so if we're including low-end feats, then this is the powerscale according to you:
Base Kaido ~ Serious base Zoro > G5 Luffy >>> casual KOH Zoro ~ casual Nitoryu Zoro ~ awakened Lucci > Apoo > casual rooftop Zoro ~ Mihawk ~ Vista > Fujitora >= Dressrosa G2/3 Luffy ~ Bellamy

Thank you for letting me know not to take you seriously in powerscaling discussions 🙂
???
What are you even taking about

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
My idea is that Shiryu's fruit is extremely broken in some way, to the point that a new whole ass ability could be needed to beat it. I agree with you on Shiryu not having outright superior ap and resistence to Zoro for example, but the sums of his parts will make him a near impossible opponent to deal with. Even for many top tiers. And that's where Zoro will evolve.
I find that hard tbh.

Shiryu isn't shown as this unbeatable top tier, there are many Top Tiers who can beat him.
Garp calling him a "small town Impel Down hoodlum" already established that, for me atleast.
So i doubt that his powers would require a very specific, new ability to overcome.
It will be more like Zoro unlocking an ability which is shared among other Top Tiers too, kinda like how Fs is shared among few top tiers.
However, Fs is more precognition, while against Shiryu, Zoro might get something related to perception.

Status
Not open for further replies.