Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao bro pushed luffy to use g5 and as a result luffy was rendered useless afterwards.
Zoro is posing after it.
"pushed".....we both know that is not the case//...Luffy "pushed" to G5 by Kizaru when G4 failed...
No..Luffy voluntarily came out of G5 when he sit on train and he was back to normal within seconds...entirely different from how Luffy was "gassed out" against Kizaru....

I just find it hard to believe that Shiryu even needs to be "superior" to Zoro directly instead of being a matchup issue, especially if Oda doesn't make him a CoC user. It's more "I rate Zoro too highly to place Shiryu over him, rather than Shiryu being weak".
My idea is that Shiryu's fruit is extremely broken in some way, to the point that a new whole ass ability could be needed to beat it. I agree with you on Shiryu not having outright superior ap and resistence to Zoro for example, but the sums of his parts will make him a near impossible opponent to deal with. Even for many top tiers. And that's where Zoro will evolve.

If oda wanted to stall then some struggle and clashes were bound to happen to portray us that stall is for real but real reason was he simply wanted to hold Zoro away from main plot for some reasons

It's poor choice on oda's part but that's all there is to it
might as well not have shown those 4 or 5 panels before the clash...it would have been way better...this situation is analogous to Luffy vs Cracker...

Status
Not open for further replies.