Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was this the same 'anger boost' that made him one-shot Apoo after playing around for like 10 chapters during Onigashima?

And he's doing the exact same thing he did with Zoro & Apoo back in Onigashima.

Stalling with clashes, until he decides that it's time to end the fight. Only here, people look at it with agenda glasses and overblow everything.
it just means Zoro pre rooftop is around Apoo’s level. Apoo isn’t a bum, he literally got back up after taking one of Zoro’s strongest attack. Is Apoo not stronger than the likes of Pica?

Again, difference is this is a considerably stronger Zoro and we got glimpses of him using CoC

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah let’s compare Luffy not wanting to hurt his friends with Zoro somehow “stalling” meanwhile his captain is out there fighting 2 admiral level characters
You're still not getting it.

It's Oda's decision to stall, not Zoro's.
Until Kuma's flashback is over, Kuma arrives, Vegapunk dies & the 5 Gorosei appear on the Island.

All of those events... are far more important than this fight which Oda literally ended with a Sanji x Zoro gag.

You're still not getting it.

It's Oda's decision to stall, not Zoro's.
Until Kuma's flashback is over, Kuma arrives, Vegapunk dies & the 5 Gorosei appear on the Island.

All of those events... are far more important than this fight which Oda literally ended with a Sanji x Zoro gag.
Oda is the writer, if he writes Luffy eating shit I’ll call Luffy a shit eater. I won’t act like “its just Oda eating shit!”

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
it just means Zoro pre rooftop is around Apoo’s level. Apoo isn’t a bum, he literally got back up after taking one of Zoro’s strongest attack. Is Apoo not stronger than the likes of Pica?
Did Zoro get a power boost or something?

Because minutes after cutting down Apoo, he was making Big Mom scream on the Rooftop.

Which again goes back to how irrelevant all of this deepdiving into offpaneled stalling is.

Again, difference is this is a considerably stronger Zoro and we got glimpses of him using CoC
lmao so zoro suddenly got some insane powerups when he was thrown to the roof by marco

True, but the point still stands. In story it makes no sense for Zoro to be playing around with Lucci while his captain is in serious danger alongside the person they need to protect
In all these moments it was not necessary to extend the fights either, and against Pica in the first clashes neither, which was cqc, but it is a shonen and these things are extended for the good of the plot.
Cry HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDER

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Oda is the writer, if he writes Luffy eating shit I’ll call Luffy a shit eater. I won’t act like “its just Oda eating shit!”
Shit on Oda's writing all you want.

I'm talking strictly in terms of powerlevels.
If you think Oda genuinely believes that Lucci is anywhere near Zoro after the disrespect that we saw this chapter... idk what to say.

Especially if your reason is "they fought for 6 months" when the real reason is because Oda was stalling this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.