Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but it's current Zoro who's way stronger than Rooftop Zoro with ACoC, is it not?

Also, my point still stands. It matters how Zoro cut the large mountain sized horn. If he was cutting it in similar sense like Madara's PS, it wouldn't yield thaaat much power but the fact Zoro cut and lifted the entire horn a few kms into the sky makes this feat impressive.

Another analogy: You have Bambina cutting a 1.5km mountain in half. Sure, Madara cut two in half but what makes Bambina's feat much more impressive is the fact what he'd done afterwards with the mountain:

Post automatically merged:

VS Battles Wikia is an entire circus.
Monkey king feat was crazy af when i read it... i need to reread toriko at some point :steef:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I guess maybe. You don’t know any specific ideas I assume?
Imo the east blue crew all getting conquerors would be awesome
No ideas. Think of it as the 7th sense from Saint Seya. Just some generic power boost just because. But, IMO, Adv CoC is just CoA 2.0, so it wouldn't be far fetched to imagine Oda would just pull something generic again.
From the EB5, I'm more inclined to have only Usopp getting it. I just don't see it for neither Nami nor Sanji, but I wouldn't mind it either. I'm past the "chosen one" implications already.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dude what? Zoro has been using ACoC the entire time. We saw it in the first chapter.
So what is this, then?

Doesn't seem like ACoC to me.

You really want to tell that Zoro's been using ACoC the entire time going off of that one panel where he had smoke around his swords?

The guy is wheezing and bruised up, anything more and it starts getting into extreme diff territory.
I'll be honest, this looks more like Apoo 2.0 to me rather than the extreme diff you are talking about.

So what is this, then?

Doesn't seem like ACoC to me.

You really want to tell that Zoro's been using ACoC the entire time going off of that one panel where he had smoke around his swords?

I'll be honest, this looks more like Apoo 2.0 to me rather than the extreme diff you are talking about.
No this was more of a mid diff

Zoro used a named 3 sword attack that most likely had CoC in it.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Power up is gonna be Vegapunk's boots, accept it.
No more raid suit, raid suit is Judge's invention. Vegapunk > Judge, Judge is the silver medalist it only makes sense Sanji starts equipping things from 2nd scientiest to 1st scientist as sign of power up.

No more haki, hotter flame, CoC blah blah neither
These kinda things coming from body only worked with pre TS Sanji.
Nowadays Sanji is Science Warrior, not natural warrior anymore, his power up is gonna be science related like super boots and not natural things like haki.
Sure. He's isn't competing for Mr Olympia anyway.
:kayneshrug:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Serious? He got angry. No need to sugar coated
So was this the same 'anger boost' that made him one-shot Apoo after playing around for like 10 chapters during Onigashima?

oda is the author and the ultimate authority regarding the powers of his character. Zoro wasnt “stalling” Lucci, he was fighting him evenly as noted by both their exhaustion
And he's doing the exact same thing he did with Zoro & Apoo back in Onigashima.

Stalling with clashes, until he decides that it's time to end the fight. Only here, people look at it with agenda glasses and overblow everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.