Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you meant by that.

No. His Zoan is of a mythical God that can do what he wants by his imagination so his gears are just his powers working up.

Yes

You failed to do any argument.
All zoa. Hybrid forms rely on imagination. The bases of devil fruits ability relies on it. The nika fruit takes that to a further level. So since the gears are FORMS like choppers transformations they are considered hybrid forms.

Yes it means if an increased base luffy has to use g5 ontop of that and still not knock out lucci it gives merit to luccis strength

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
However, when it comes to Lucci, he's an awakened zoan with high durability and very skilled Rokushiki which includes Tekkai.
You sure about that? I don’t see any evidence of Lucci having high durability lol, Nika delt with him in three blows, the same Nika who had trouble even drawing blood from Kizaru and admitted he could not defeat him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dialogue here implies both havent been born yet. Plus the story already established a connection between Luffy and Shirahoshi.

"OUR sovereign will be born soon".
There are definitely 2 lines of thought here. Either the "born" part is referring to THEIR sovereign (poseidon), or it's talking about both. I can see both of these being correct.
But Luffy "met" Shirahoshi already but the Sea Kings talked about how it's too soon yet to move the Noah. Shouldn't it be the apropriate time since the sovereigns have met if Luffy was the one?
I still don't think that's him.
BUt I also don't underestimate Nika wank, so it's always a posssibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.