Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at what Zoro's acoc looks like in a fight with King, 1 lightning bolt coming from each blade. What nonsense. Didn't you prove for half a year that Goofy's black lightning coming from his fists is not acoc?
I know you think you are wanking Zoro by arguing that this isn’t CoC, but you really aren’t.

Huhava being CoC means that it’s confirmed Zoro has level of ACoC below KoH.

But the time limit only occurs when Zoro is KoH.

It’s not just whenever Zoro is using Enma… It’s a specific mode that has a time limit

For now we cannot tell whether the time limit has been extended or completely removed because he’s not using KoH and hasn’t mentioned anything about the time limit
I'd say it is whenever he doesn't hold back WHILE using Emma(aka KoH) because the principle is to give his all.

He is literally huffing for the first time after saving bonney and vegapunk and kuma many times and fighting Saturn and Kizaru offscreen then being ordered to run with Vegapunk and getting kicked in the face by a light kick from Kizaru then running again in base form

Levels :finally:
What a bum you didn’t list him
Hurting anybody

Serious talk.
This is much bigger than Sanji.
Usopp was reduced to cry his way over everything. He freaking defeated Sugar by crying. No more "brave usopp" moments like when he defeated Perona, or when he stood his ground against Mrs. Merry Christmas.
His little mental speech to Nami when Ulti was threatening her is a direct contradiction to his character in Alabasta.
Nami and Robin have been reduced to fan service machine. Nami got a fucking sentient expanding dildo as her PU.
Robin new form is cool and all, but naked. After all, the fan service can't stop because of merely PU.

Franky has some great moments still, thankfully. Brook completely lost himself on the pervert half of his personality like Sanji.
Chopper? :kobeha:
Most of Zoro "funny" gags are related to the little dispute with Sanji. He had SO MUCH MORE moments with other crewmembers before.

Luffy died and Nika was reborn last arc, so I don't even wanna go there.
To sum up, strawhats are trash. This is not One Piece anymore.

I'm on neither side of this stupid agenda war, but are we even sure Zoro defeated Lucci for good here?

I re-read the raws and it just looks like Lucci got hit really badly, but he still isn't down. In his last panel he's still standing and coughing up blood.

It's basically the Apoo situation all over again. Dude was also fine a few chapters after Zoro supposedly finishing him for good.

@ZenZu
Don’t remember if I asked you already, but what do you think of the difficulty of this Zoro vs. Lucci fight?

Does this at all change where you scale Zoro?

For a while I was buying into the idea that Zoro is still a far cry from actual top tiers, but him treating someone as strong as Lucci like this has me really thinking hard about where he stands nowadays

Serious talk.
Usopp was reduced to cry his way over everything. He freaking defeated Sugar by crying. No more "brave usopp" moments like when he defeated Perona, or when he stood his ground against Mrs. Merry Christmas.
His little mental speech to Nami when Ulti was threatening her is a direct contradiction to his character in Alabasta.
Nami and Robin have been reduced to fan service machine. Nami got a fucking sentient expanding dildo as her PU.
Robin new form is cool and all, but naked. After all, the fan service can't stop because of merely PU.

Franky has some great moments still, thankfully. Brook completely lost himself on the pervert half of his personality like Sanji.
Most of Zoro "funny" gags are related to the little dispute with Sanji. He had SO MUCH MORE moments with other crewmembers before.

TLDR
Oda should give Blackbeard pirates or cross guild their own arc cause they’re a lot more interesting right now.

Zoro is too strong for Kizaru now. Zoro vs nasujuro next.
Zoro's a top tier bro lmao , i said it but people didn't believe us .
:shocking:
@HA001 @CbShadow @MarineHQ @comrade @Gol D. Roger @Geo @Cruxroux @nik87 @Aknolagon
Now let's see Lmao , i'm very happy today since my agendas going hard !

Now if haters say it's adv CoC , i have no issue then Zoro's Tiers list gonna change :

KoH Santōryuu > KoH Santōryu > CoC Coating Adv CoA Santōryu > Hell Flame Adv CoA Santōryu > Adv CoA Santōryu .

( Ryuu = Dragon Style , Ryu = Style )

Something Kaido , Shanks needed to beat YCs !

Also Zoro lost his sword , because he lost focus on a moment worrying about the crew !

Now if you say It's Zoro just used armament , Zoro has better feats against Lucci than Gear 5th lmao :

Zoro in both instance , showed better feats and potential than Luffy while holding back his peak power !

Zoro casually evading a named move from Lucci using all of his claws while Luffy evading a finger attack from a single hand and no named at that .:suresure:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Serious talk.

Ussop is by far the worst.

And what makes it even worse
Is van argur looks like a beast

Chopper and sanji have had law take a lot of their shine away.

Franky Brook and nami have had solid post skip.
Nami and Brook have had highs and franky has been solid

Robin is slipping

Status
Not open for further replies.