Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hybrid going to look silly as fuck like the others lmao
I really dislike how Nusjuro's hybrid form has no skeletal features. Its just his regular form attached to the dead horse rather than being a full skeletal centaur or a skeletal Ipotane. Its the same problem I have with Marco's hybrid form. Its just a dude with arm wings and bird feet rather than an actual hybrid. Same issue with Black Maria and Onigumo.

Much better than this lol:
Very true. The least Oda could've done here was give Peter sharper teeth or tendrils.

I really dislike how Nusjuro's hybrid form has no skeletal features. Its just his regular form attached to the dead horse rather than being a full skeletal centaur or a skeletal Ipotane. Its the same problem I have with Marco's hybrid form. Its just a dude with arm wings and bird feet rather than an actual hybrid. Same issue with Black Maria and Onigumo.

Very true. The least Oda could've done here was give Peter sharper teeth or tendrils.
Genuinely the gorosei devil fruits are real weird. Like Oda just naming the monsters but not the fruits was odd and Nasujuros hybrid just being Nasujuros body on a horse is lame af.
Post automatically merged:

Even worse than Warcury who's just a cartoonish pig with four tusks?
I like Warcurys. But I always find fanged and tusked monsters to be intimidating

Genuinely the gorosei devil fruits are real weird. Like Oda just naming the monsters but not the fruits was odd and Nasujuros hybrid just being Nasujuros body on a horse is lame af.
100% agreed. I said it before, but Nasujuro's hybrid would've looked a lot better if he was at least a full skeleton centaur with horns or an undead/zombie ipotane (minohorse).

Oda not giving them devil fruit names is just confusing. This either implies that Oda will just lazily reveal their fruit names in an SBS, or that they're just monster animals who can turn into humans.

100% agreed. I said it before, but Nasujuro's hybrid would've looked a lot better if he was at least a full skeleton centaur with horns or an undead/zombie ipotane (minohorse).

Oda not giving them devil fruit names is just confusing. This either implies that Oda will just lazily reveal their fruit names in an SBS, or that they're just monster animals who can turn into humans.
I’m hoping the latter and Oda makes demons just a canonical thing that exists in OP

I’m hoping the latter and Oda makes demons just a canonical thing that exists in OP
I wouldn't mind demons being the rulers of the One Piece world, I just wish the rulers of the world had been based on demon lords from different cultures rather than all of them being yokai, with the exception of Ju Peter who is a sandworm for some reason and the only one who's name is written in katakana.