Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes no sense because the other top tiers we've seen (aside from Luffy) don't have

1.logias
2.awakening

Kizaru with proper context is already looking like more than a handful for Luffy without going all out. If he really does have an awakening it will be hard to argue he's not up there with the best of em. And I'm speaking all time, when you consider Kuzan in many ways was shown to be Garp but with a logia fruit.

The thought that these dudes have awakening is beyond scary, given they have kept up with legit top tiers who don't have dfs or who are using awakening. Which is why I'm not even completely sold they do. It probably creates some issues for Oda.
Mythical Zoans were confirmed to be the strongest class of DFs btw

The giants block the Gorousei's attacks, then Luffy creates a baseball bat and hits a home run with the Gorousei.

I like this.....rofl.....can't wait to see this panel....

@Akai2 @Pringles @Kerkovian @Sentinel and other Luffy stans

what I don;t understand is how haki confuses Luffy?
Maybe its the supersonic attack with birds flying around the head effect. Luffy manifesting the power of imagination now, he created a baseball bat outta no freaking where. Its Gorosover

It makes you wonder how he was able to write Pre Timeskip. Its like the writing is completely different.
Earlier he knew he has to work hard to make things work... Also many good ideas of the series were from the editor. Now one piece as a series just needs to make money, everyone knows it's not going to get axed anymore.. So efforts put into series has diminished also more efforts are also being added to make money else where with drop in manga quality as tradeoff... I would say only 50% effort is being put in the manga and possibly everything is laid out for the manga and more plans are being incorporated for other means.. Similar to how movie promotion coming into manga, other references being added in manga for promotion etc..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Kizaru needs therapy after being turned into a pizza by Yonko Luffy

The strongest "groups" in the OP are:

-Yonkos
- Gorosei
- Divine Knights
- Shichibukais
and finally lastly:

- Admirals

2 shichibukai can defeat an admiral, now the balance of power aligns perfectly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.