Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
but he cares about bonney and kuma

i dont that much really, I just take issue with people thinking the story is bad because fighting is all they care about

they don't correlate at all, so I think its silly
I think it has some truth. Oda destroyed the sense of danger with the Nika intro. He could have done a better job with its inception as well. He doesn’t really let any other main character shine outside of Luffy.
I’m a Luffy fan and agree with a lot of the criticism.

Yeah, but with Kizaru's you have flight too, super speed, physical attacks greatly enhanced (light speed attacks), laser blade, great attack power, clones, and so on.
And we are not even talking about potential Awakening.
Also, because this has to be said, Kizaru Is not Kaido: Imagine Kaido with the light logia instead of Kizaru vs Kaido, even if the comparison is natural.
But that was just to explain It. The Dragon Is a top-tier fruit close to the peak.

Here Oda stated that Kaido's fruit is one of the most powerful fruits in existence, and you have @ZenZu telling me it aint all that. Give it to any random and they become a top high tier.

he wasnt left standing at the end lol
That's interesting because there are no panels of him "not left standing" after Luffy's fight. Yet he was looking for round 2 the very same chapter and standing alright.

Here he's standing, but "the fight is over".

It's not in your best interest to compare how both fights ended. Zoro defeated him with the first named santouryu move, Zoro fans are eating good. Lucci fans are also eating good, though, Oda pampered both.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Momo is higher then YFM because of Oden genes but its the fruit that made him strong.

I disagree:

You can remove his fruit altogether and he hardly loses any attack power

Having the fruit is what made him stand out from the others and top 1. He was a haki master yes but then on top of that had the strongest Mythical Zoan.
Well yea having the fruit is what makes him top 1, I'd hope the fruit can boost him lmao, what we're discussing is how elite the fruit is on its own compared to the other top fruits.

The only top tier stat the fruit gives you is durability, pretty much everything else was Kaidou's genetics or haki.

Do you see Kizaru waving an external weapon like a Kanabo, or needing to take out a blade to attempt to kill someone? Kizaru can straight up conjure up a deadly light sword. His attack power, lethality, dc, speed comes directly from his fruit and nearly from his fruit alone.

Kaidou is a genetic freak + haki merchant. The fruit works well with his stats and haki, which you can make argument is superior to logias in this department. If you want to make that argument I'm all for it but there's a lot of factors that have to be put into making a zoan work well, a lot more is built into a logia directly.

People are underestimating Luffy a lot. If it were the other way around and Imu-sama were facing three Yonkou, people would say he's on a divine level and everything else. Luffy facing three Gorosei alongside two characters who are not at superior levels doesn't mean Luffy isn't as strong. People keep underestimating Luffy even after seeing him dominate Kizaru and Saturn in a 1-on-2 fight, leaving Kizaru on the ground needing rest.

3 Yonkou??? Are you delusional Kaido was blitzing the living shitbout of G5

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Momo is higher then YFM because of Oden genes but its the fruit that made him strong.

I disagree:

You can remove his fruit altogether and he hardly loses any attack power

Having the fruit is what made him stand out from the others and top 1. He was a haki master yes but then on top of that had the strongest Mythical Zoan.
Shawk has more potential than momo

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
If we go by what the tiktok leaker said, he probably created it out of nowhere, like this goggles
So Luffy is starting to look like the Word Devil from Black Clover, who could just summon things into existence by speaking them.

What's even the limit to this?

Can Luffy just... make a giant robot out of his mind?

Alright, that would be pretty cool.

The only top tier stat the fruit gives you is durability, pretty much everything else was Kaidou's genetics or haki.
This is where we disagree, Im not sure why you think it doesnt give him other high stats like any mythical Zoan would. In addition to weather control, elemental control, object manipulation and flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.