Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
At least we are still here and didn't run away. The fight is over, don't know what you want to add ? :milaugh:
That Lucci is still fighting ?
:milaugh:

What has changed this chapter really? That Lucci can stand up despite being defeated? That's great for him.
Lucci standing and awake but moreso 1111 being Zoro's chapter

Nusjuro clash lol

The amount of disrespect Luffy is giving the Gorosei is ridiculous. Whatever you think about Kaido, you have to agree Gorosei were rightfully afraid of him. Even though both were not at 100%, Kaido was going toe to toe with G5 Luffy.

Pretty pathetic that OP fans needed Oda to confirm that Kizaru was suffering from depression but that’s this fandom I guess lmfao
I said this 2 chapters ago, Im not sure how people arent seeing it, like they cant read a picture book lmao.

Kizaru constantly has sad expressions or puts his hand over his head, clear indications of inner conflict/regret.

Tbh all im currently seeing is Kizaru's heart not being in it right now. I mean add it all up together after he got hit with White Star Gun.

Something is VERY wrong with his character right now (i.e. conflicted) and each one of these pages shows a conflicted face or a face obscured by his glasses or hands:

I have no idea what is going to happen next, but its clear to me that Kizaru (at this time), is half heartedly committed to fighting for now.

Veku

Flamboyant
Yea that's why last chapter was so shocking to me, Lucci is well respected by Oda, I fully expected him to still be up this chapter. Shows you how much Oda respects Zoro to even give him that moment against him.

It's a win win if you ask me, only the readers lost. Waste of everyone's time.

Forget Garp, Lucci is by far the greatest example of "hard work beats talent" in the entire manga
:finally:

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Are we sure Pig used acoc? Acoc is coc coating, not sure how he used coating on a roar. Just seems like he used extremely strong normal conquerors. I dont mind if its acoc though since i think hes the strongest gorosei but idk

Sanji get to shine a few chapters ago saving Bonney twice from laser beams .
He get character growth and shine in wano .
The same thing for nami who also get both in wano .
Ussop has been lacking for sure even with what he doing and while chopper getting to show off his doctor skill a lot he also lacking in fights.
Him trying to hold off queen was what ever really .
Still if your asking when the last time sanji get time to shine i at a lost of what that even means to some people .
So your implying that Lucci let Zoro run away if he didnt defeat lucci? Are we reading the same spoiler? Zoro left with Jimbe cuz Lucci was not capable of fighting back meaning he lost.... Zoro name attack disable Lucci
But this is exactly the end result of Luffy and Lucci after their fight. Same chapter 3 pages after the ending of their clash:

:kayneshrug:
Did G5 luffy really defeated lucci? Dude went all out?

Casual Zoro is still capable of running with Jimbe:myman:
I’m not implying that. Lucci lost. I’ve never even advocated for him winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.