Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Zoro really had Lucci do a Marineford WB with one random attack:kobeha:

He should've went and flex against Reverse Rooftop Runji that was a guaranteed W:jordanmf:
Lucci " I still have my honor even if I lost again" then do a WB pose.
Post automatically merged:

Base Zoro really had Lucci do a Marineford WB with one random attack:kobeha:

He should've went and flex against Reverse Rooftop Runji that was a guaranteed W:jordanmf:
Lucci " I still have my honor even if I lost again" then do a WB pose.

So your implying that Lucci let Zoro run away if he didnt defeat lucci? Are we reading the same spoiler? Zoro left with Jimbe cuz Lucci was not capable of fighting back meaning he lost.... Zoro name attack disable Lucci
But this is exactly the end result of Luffy and Lucci after their fight. Same chapter 3 pages after the ending of their clash:

:kayneshrug:
Did G5 luffy really defeated lucci? Dude went all out?

Casual Zoro is still capable of running with Jimbe:myman:
Luffy didnt go all out, the old man thing is a drawback of going G5 also you are showing the wrong parallels why are you lying? Both Lucci and Luffy were up at about the same time, it wasnt just Lucci up and Luffy in old man mode.

Oh yeah Luffy was still in G5 when he sent Lucci flying and exited the form, Lucci didnt push him out of it.

Luffy standing and awake but moreso 1111 being Zoro's chapter

Nusjuro clash lol
Those are all stretches.

- "1111" were just random hopes based on his birthday. It's at most a shame the fans didn't get more, but it doesn't diminish Zoro or what we got. Same for "Nasujuro clash", and on that note...
- "Nasujuro clash" only made sense for a week, when they were being summoned. Last week we already saw Nasujuro was not even going to Labophase. I don't think anybody seriously expected him to teleport to Zoro this week? If anyone seriously did then they deserve the L, Zoro fans or not.
- "Lucci standing" is still defeated. That's already better for Zoro fans than what Luffy fans got the week Luffy beat him. This is just smaller L for Luffy fans. If Lucci was "dead" after one hit compared to how he looked when Luffy walked away from him that would be too big an L. Now he's just defeated, which is still better in favor of Zoro.

Nothing significant has changed from last week. I'm happy for Lucci and for Zoro both. He saved some face after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.