Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how good One Piece can be outside of the strawhats nowadays. The best parts of Egghead arc were ones that didnt involve the strawhats at all.

Its not just Nika wank, but the total irrelevancy that other strawhats suffer from that comes with it.
If thats true why was Wano shit even though the arc focused on tons of side characters throughout it

Luffy didnt go all out, the old man thing is a drawback of going G5 also you are showing the wrong parallels why are you lying? Both Lucci and Luffy were up at about the same time, it wasnt just Lucci up and Luffy in old man mode.

Oh yeah Luffy was still in G5 when he sent Lucci flying and exited the form, Lucci didnt push him out of it.
wait what I am saying??? I am just posting the end result of that clash....Luffy was drain out while Lucci was in that state!!!
The final panel of the clashing between Luffy and Lucci is indeed in G5 vs Awaken Lucci.

Soon
:kuzanshut:

Do you think we’ll eventually end up seeing luffy use weapon based attacks? Whether he gets actual graded weapons or just pulls it out of his hair luffy using weapons in general definitely isn’t impossible

Him using his own solo or even tag team version of elbaf spear just gets more and more likely

Luffy is basically a successor to both roger and shanks so him also being able to do divine departure would be cool

Maybe even something like thunder nagua if he makes his own club

Point is luffy has a lot of potential to start showing off weapon based attacks

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This means nothing, you are just headcanoning something that never happened.
Oda just wanted Aramaki to react in his human form because reacting in tree form would be awkward and difficult to draw. He wants to show Aramaki raising his hands that he doesn't mean harm anymore.

According to you, act 1 Luffy forced Kaido out of transformation.
Luffy punched Kaido --> Kaido is out of his dragon form from act 1 Luffy's haki punch
Lmao. :choppawhat:The guy didn't want to insist on the Yamato example and resorted to a worse example.

Nope I want Zoro to win. My argument is with the fans that were bashing Luffy because he didn’t kill Lucci with one hit which isn’t realistic in One Piece.
I doubt any one will get that with Lucci, worst shit that happen to him was against Stussy
Lucci even if he lost will still keep his class

I mean if you're satisfied ok. I don't see the hype in Zoro defeating Lucci after Luffy did already and then went on do fight several gorosei and kizaru, especially since we're escaping egghead. Beating Lucci might be the only thing zoro does this arc, so if you're satisfied with that and think that that makes him have a w this arc compared to Luffy, then i won't argue against you.

:kayneshrug:
I like Zoro, I like seeing Zoro dominate another character that I like, and it just happens I like Lucci, so yes, I'm happy with what we just got. The arc isn't over and Zoro is still in the middle of things, so I don't see Zoro not getting any other moments, that's just an assumption. Would I like him to do more? Sure. Am I expected to cry about it when he actually does something cool? No.

I'm not looking for "Zoro to do better than Luffy", that's just how both chapters compare, and I'm only pointing out the comparisons because others try to shit on Zoro's moment as if Zoro had NTRed their parents.

:luuh:

This means nothing, you are just headcanoning something that never happened.
Oda just wanted Aramaki to react in his human form because reacting in tree form would be awkward and difficult to draw. He wants to show Aramaki raising his hands that he doesn't mean harm anymore.

According to you, act 1 Luffy forced Kaido out of transformation.
Luffy punched Kaido --> Kaido is out of his dragon form from act 1 Luffy's haki punch
> “ you are headcanoning by saying what is literally drawn in the images , the reality is this fanfiction I wrote about Oda intentions based on a dream I had “

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Forget Garp, Lucci is by far the greatest example of "hard work beats talent" in the entire manga
:finally:
Literally a normal human who became the best Rokushiki master in the manga through sheer hard work, ate a pretty mid Devil fruit and awakened it to perfection, also trained his Haki to match AdCoA Zoro

Lucci is similar to the Admirals who were not born monsters but attained that strength through hard work. Such better characters than the Yonko who were born invincible morons and died as invincible morons

Amen. You'd think that, but no. You still have mofos trying to make mathematical calculations about how something a character did once totally means he is above this other character and analyzing every little panel for meaning or purpose like if it were a real life boxing match when its just the drawings of a 49 year old manga artist who is just trying to make a funny fight manga about Nika.

Feats and power don't matter to Oda, all that matters is if a fight can move the plot forward and get amused or disgusted reactions out of readers.
indeed that the current state of OP (wasnt the case over 900chapters):josad:

Soon
:kuzanshut:

Do you think we’ll eventually end up seeing luffy use weapon based attacks? Whether he gets actual graded weapons or just pulls it out of his hair luffy using weapons in general definitely isn’t impossible

Him using his own solo or even tag team version of elbaf spear just gets more and more likely

Luffy is basically a successor to both roger and shanks so him also being able to do divine departure would be cool

Maybe even something like thunder nagua if he makes his own club

Point is luffy has a lot of potential to start showing off weapon based attacks
The fucking chancla lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.