Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to wait on the dialogue here. Sounds like Lucci acknowledges his defeat and it's all he can do to stay standing for the sake of his pride.

Which means he was canonically still one-shotted and is pissed he lost twice lol. So now we're back to Zoro one-shotted a YC1, because the YC1 has admitted defeat after one attack.
yeah I wanna see raw for that
I am still holding the initial though that Lucci is around 1yc which make him a valid threat for all the strawhat bar Luffy&Zoro which are above that level!!

Loda treated LuccivsG5 exactly in the same for Zoro, to the point he repeated the same casual dodgjin panel with a G5 which is laughing around and a more calm Zoro dodjing spotted handgun.
To he honest even with G5, Oda kept to a bur minimum the gag with G5, (Kaido vs G5 was exhausting in that term)
@Mastermind @Sir Yasheen @MonochromeYoru @Hako Sama @NamiXLuffy @Nikuzi @JoNdule @Roo @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @ResidentQuack @SkySanji

- Lucci : "Noo i got defeated twice, why ??? :feelscryingman::feelscryingman:"

Oda really compared Luffy's three shots to Zoro's one shot! You got baited by Pew's beautiful troll :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Last edited:
Not really. Actually this mentally conflicted nonsense started with Kuzan. Garp called him out twice on it.

And in the bar scene Kuzan was also borderline depressed when he was thinking about Ohara, Saul and Robin. I'd bet money on Oda using this in the future against him!
I predict this will be the reason why his old friend Smoker will be able to defeat him :hope:

We need to wait on the dialogue here. Sounds like Lucci acknowledges his defeat and it's all he can do to stay standing for the sake of his pride.

Which means he was canonically still one-shotted and is pissed he lost twice lol. So now we're back to Zoro one-shotted a YC1, because the YC1 has admitted defeat after one attack.
Funny cause the leaks said that lol

Or it could be similar to Kaku's defeat. We see a scene where he is still standing before he falls over.

A laser sword is still a sword and not adding haki to a sword doesn’t mean you can’t swing it
Also diamanté was the crews swordsman

No one is saying Luffy will be a master swordsman but him pulling out a sword out his head and cutting someone is very much possible
No it’s not ikoku is just a solo elbaf spear and we’ve seen it done with an axe and club

Don’t be surprised if it happens
:kayneshrug:
When was Ikoku ever performed with a club? I remember it with a sword (Big Mom, Dorry) and an axe (Broggy). It's a sword technique, a slashing technique, that can be performed with an axe just like Zoro performed onigiri with a scythe (or, if you want a different comparison, just like Whitebeard's bisento is one of the 12 supreme grade "swords").

It's not a strength feat, it's a sword skill feat, Luffy will never perform that technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.