Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question, is anyone a little more convinced now that, maybe outside of Imu, that Luffy might just fight all Yonko and Akainu in a bigger war?

On one hand I can see Akainu being next as the sole arc antagonist, on the other I can see Elbaf just setting up a far bigger conflict for One Piece.

Idk, just feels like Oda's MO in a way, because each "competitor" or antagonist (Akainu, BB, Shanks, Imu) potentially pose different angles to actually hurting Luffy and putting him at a disadvantage I guess, AND also to each other.

Tldr: Big Free For All Showdown
with how Oda want to end the manga i don't even see him fighting Akainu.
If we have this huge war with everyone it will be BB and Imu for luffy at most .
Everyone else will fight other SH and side characters .

Never said Shanks is trying to kill Luffy blol, he clearly needs Luffy because of Nika, look how he reacts to it and when he decides to go after OP
Okay then he’s not fighting Luffy during a free for all with Imu there

they’d probably just team up and that is already very unlikely because only Luffy has to be the hero… Luffy is the chosen one so the story won’t allow anyone else to share his limelight

Okay then he’s not fight Luffy during a free for all with Imu there

they’d probably just team up and that is already very unlikely because on Luffy has to be the hero… Luffy the chosen one so the story won’t allow anyone else to share his limelight
Personally I dont agree lol but sure we all have our thoughts on the matter.

Im just pointing out that Nika quite literally powers Ancient tech, now confirmed by this Robot. Oda also has confirmed that Shanks has his own plans for the new era.

I think we all are jumping the gun on assuming Shanks' motivations. Im not saying they are bad or anything, but Im also not convinced he doesnt have his own agenda either.

Status
Not open for further replies.