Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Renpa: give me 5 seconds:datas:
It’s crazy, Shin needed 10 years with the Hi Shin Unit and a highly motivational speech to awaken them. So did Ouhon with his unit.

Renpa awakened an enemy state’s army with nothing but a fist in the air.

Really goes to show the difference in level between a top tier GG like Renpa and Shukai Ouhon and Shin who were defeating multiple Heavenly King level commanders at that time.

Shin isn’t reaching Renpa’s level for another decade at least.

Actually I find dealing with Mougou 's anti Renpa fortress more impressive
That fort was really impressive, truly the culmination of Mougou's forty years. Renpa said he himself would have been hard pressed to accomplish it.

And as for him conquering it, Mougou stated that he was the only guy capable of roughly locating the traps lol. It was a Renpa exclusive.

Maybe a few other top tier Great Generals could also have their own way of dealing with this thing directly by themselves, I'm not ruling it out, but what Renpa did there was tremendous.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
That fort was really impressive, truly the culmination of Mougou's forty years. Renpa said he himself would have been hard pressed to accomplish it.

And as for him conquering it, Mougou stated that he was the only guy capable of roughly locating the traps lol. It was a Renpa exclusive.

Maybe a few other top tier Great Generals could also have their own way of dealing with this thing directly by themselves, I'm not ruling it out, but what Renpa did there was tremendous.
Im sure Duke Hyou could get through it, but pretty much every other general would be screwed if they tried to take it on the way Renpa did

Im sure Duke Hyou could get through it, but pretty much every other general would be screwed if they tried to take it on the way Renpa did
But what Renpa did there was use a mix of first his photograpic memory for the traps location (the part that he only could achieve) and then strategy.

I'm not really sure if the Duke's instinctual warfare would yield successful results here.