One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they hold back tho ?
Their ability is based on powerfull attacks who could even destroy cities/islands.
Using such power in MG is a no go for them, they are their to protect the holy city not to destroy it. And when we see MG in last chapter the city was pretty much fine.
Post automatically merged:

Why would they hold back tho ?
Their ability is based on powerfull attacks who could even destroy cities/islands.
Using such power in MG is a no go for them, they are their to protect the holy city not to destroy it. And when we see MG in last chapter the city was pretty much fine.

Sengoku: Now that i think about it. There was a pirate in Wano that was loved by "Shirohige", "Roger" and "Akagami"
Fodders: ?
Sakazuki: Are you talking about "Kouzuki Oden"? He was a commander in Shirohige's ship long ago
Sengoku: After that, Roger took Oden and he accompanied him to the "Pirate's king last trip". I don't think Oden is involved in this incident but... I can't think that is just a coincidence that important people are always involved with "Wano Kuni", Sakazuki

I

Inspector_Mu

Oda: Mihawk is the world strongest swordsmen.
Fan boys/girls: No he is not, you don't know what you're talking about.
Oda: This is my manga, I know what I'm talking about.
Fan boys/girls: If that was true then Vista wouldn't have been able to stop him.
Oda: It's called plot it affects all series. Just like how Chopper was able to stop one of Big Mom's attacks.
Fan boys/girls: :catcry:
If Chopper and BM was like Vista and Mihask
Chopper was gonna be hyped to rival BM strenght
Stop this madness

You people should show me Kaido/BM/Akainy trading blows with one high tier equally and failing to dominate
Even marco with regen was getting blown back and bruised by injured Akainu... marco had help even.

Mihawk was trading blows and Oda hypes Vista
Stoo already

You gotta be a monster to make high tiers shit their pants and be dominated
Only Kaido Akainu BM are given such portrayal .

At first I thought "Silver Axe" was alluding "Axe-Hand Morgan"

But then I was like.....naw nvm he's a Marine Captain....

And then I was like....wait a minute.....but is he really tho :pepeanger: or is this dude playing secret agent too

And what if his son Helmeppo in on it too :believe: who happens to be partners with Koby!

:kata:OMG I THINK I FOUND THE MOLE IN SWORD YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Oda made it obvious
The ones that are clearly way above High tiers
Do not get stalled/stopped fully! nor wont look superior through sneak/cheapshot attacks!

Mihawk fully stopped by Vista. He even postponed.
Marco stalled Kizaru... until he hot offguard and was taken out
Jozu stalled Kuzan... taken out when distracted
Marco and Vista tried it on Sakazuki and failed to stop him , the whole crew came for just Akainu lol
Akainu received no damage from them while he beat Curiel and gave vista/marco bruises .

Clear difference in portrayal and power.
Now we know Logia admirals werrclose to each other 2 years ago but still Akainu was always a monster even then. This man made Teach and crew run away.
It was Akainu who dealt fatal blows to WB, Akainu whom Oda hypes in sbs.

Current Akainu>PreTsAkainu>=Kizaru >=Kuzan>GB/Fuji~>Mihawk

Kaido took on 3 high tiers and beat them... (when he fought Denjiro kawa and shuten) he easily oneshitted luffy. He beat kidd.
BM was cooking queen and won in 2 moves then queen needs a sneak attack when BM is fighting luffy. Even then Queen realised how differently she looked.

Oda doesnt just write ... being casual/nerfed doesnt stop kaido/BM/Akainu go past high tiers
Even Teach overwhelming won over Marco

I can easily say an injured /nerfed/casual Top 5 dudes will still dominate high tiers in the clash.
They wont postpone nor need cheap shots!
Top 5:
1. Kaido
2. BM
;;;Akainu
4. Shanks/Teach/Dragon
What about Kaido being scared by a mere Yonko commander ?
Or Big Mom getting her head cracked by a mere commander ?
Or Shanks being scarred by Teach?

Status
Not open for further replies.