One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Oda made it obvious
The ones that are clearly way above High tiers
Do not get stalled/stopped fully! nor wont look superior through sneak/cheapshot attacks!

Mihawk fully stopped by Vista. He even postponed.
Marco stalled Kizaru... until he hot offguard and was taken out
Jozu stalled Kuzan... taken out when distracted
Marco and Vista tried it on Sakazuki and failed to stop him , the whole crew came for just Akainu lol
Akainu received no damage from them while he beat Curiel and gave vista/marco bruises .

Clear difference in portrayal and power.
Now we know Logia admirals werrclose to each other 2 years ago but still Akainu was always a monster even then. This man made Teach and crew run away.
It was Akainu who dealt fatal blows to WB, Akainu whom Oda hypes in sbs.

Current Akainu>PreTsAkainu>=Kizaru >=Kuzan>GB/Fuji~>Mihawk

Kaido took on 3 high tiers and beat them... (when he fought Denjiro kawa and shuten) he easily oneshitted luffy. He beat kidd.
BM was cooking queen and won in 2 moves then queen needs a sneak attack when BM is fighting luffy. Even then Queen realised how differently she looked.

Oda doesnt just write ... being casual/nerfed doesnt stop kaido/BM/Akainu go past high tiers
Even Teach overwhelming won over Marco

I can easily say an injured /nerfed/casual Top 5 dudes will still dominate high tiers in the clash.
They wont postpone nor need cheap shots!
Top 5:
1. Kaido
2. BM
;;;Akainu
4. Shanks/Teach/Dragon

Man, why u shittin' on Dragon's hype? Also, admirals were restricted from using awakening & other destructive attacks.
Isn’t is always like that? Admirals were restricted, admirals were holding their powers, etc..
I am with the admiral = yonko but not anymore lol.

No need to know how strong they are, fucking Sabo is the strongest. So we know there limit. and it was 2 admirals.

Replace the scenario with amnesia Bigmom and Drunk Kaido( counting that admirals were restricted) and I am pretty sure it won’t end well for Sabo and Co.

There no saving admirals with this.

LMAO Fujitora seems injured from the battle with the commanders of the RA.
Okay that isn't so much bad, I think it make sense that Fujitora and Greenbull take some damage from the fight. First of all their ability is different to Big mom and Kaido.
They aren't monster tanks, more like having other better ability. Also their is no way that both admirals can just go all out in Mariejoie...

So both holding back in their battle make more sense. But props to the Revos who could something which the commanders of Whitebeard fail to do.

@Admiral Lee Hung @King7 @MarineHQ62

Oh, this isn't looking good for the Admiral squad! Fujitora took some heavy injuries from the battle! I really hope Fujitora was extremely nerfed during that battle otherwise this wouldn't look well if he took those injuries despite getting help from Greenbull.

On the other hand, it was pretty clear that Fujitora isn't a tank like Big Mom or Kaido but at least he destroyed the commanders as well with Greenbull.

LMAO Fujitora seems injured from the battle with the commanders of the RA.
Okay that isn't so much bad, I think it make sense that Fujitora and Greenbull take some damage from the fight. First of all their ability is different to Big mom and Kaido.
They aren't monster tanks, more like having other better ability. Also their is no way that both admirals can just go all out in Mariejoie...

So both holding back in their battle make more sense. But props to the Revos who could something which the commanders of Whitebeard fail to do.
Why would they hold back tho ?

Status
Not open for further replies.