Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did Kaido got overpowered by them? Do you even know what overpowered means?. Raizo basically used Kaido's own boro breath against him. Your low level trolling shows how pathetic you are

Pigman didn't even used wifi haki lol. He used sound roar attack with basic coc. Similar to what BM did in WCI.

Anyways cryzaru is low diff material for both wonko and gorosei 😂
Everytime i see someone answering something this retarted I notice its someone I ignored. I'm glad i have fucking sense lmao.

Kaido got overpowered by Raizo and Kin? like wtf ahhgahahaa

Man, I can’t wait for the “Gorosei WiFi Diffing Yonko” discussions to come in the future lol. Shanks stunning Ryokugyu has nothing on Nika needing to be saved from Warcury’s CoC by Dorry and Broggy. Lol

@MarineHQ @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @AkainuTheGrimReaper

Kinemon sliced Crydo’s Bolo Breath in half and cut his face. Raizo reflecting Crydo’s own attack back at him was even more pathetic lol.

Now blood thinks Nika getting negged by a roar is better than Nika getting negged by CoC
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Kizaru’s inferiors WiFi diff Crydo, let that sink in.
What? How cutting boro breath which is speciality of kinnemon is same as overpowering Kaido?

You salty as fuck because 3 attacks negged cryzaru :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What? How cutting boro breath which is speciality of kinnemon is same as overpowering Kaido?

You salty as fuck because 3 attacks negged cryzaru :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Bolo Breath is Kaido’s signature attack lmfao, getting countered by a mid tier disqualifies Kaido from top tier status.

The Gorosei are the barrier to true top tier status. If you get WiFi diffed by the Gorosei, you are a high tier. The only true top tiers in this manga are the Gorosei and their confirmed superiors like Admirals and prime Seraphim.

Status
Not open for further replies.